Im Here To Collect

BTS BTS BTS BTS BTS YES
-

Jimins POV

Jungkook had just walked back in the house, alone? Where did y/n go?

Jungkook didnt bother looking at anyone and continued upstairs.

"Jungkook! Wheres yah girl at?" Namjoon shouted from the kitchen.
Jungkook was silent and disappeared upstairs.

I was curious to know what had happened. So i followed Jungkook upstairs.

"Jungkook, can I come in?" I knocked, he replied with a sighinh yeah.

I walked in and saw Jk laying on his bed looking up at his phone.

"What happened? Where did y/n go?" I asked

"Why do you care?" Jungkook sat up from his bed and faced me.

"I asked you a question." He shot out

"Jk, why ask me a question when you already know the answer?" I felt annoyed, he knew the answer yet he still asked.

"You knew I liked her and you still decided to go after her behind my back!" Finally Jungkook stood up and got in my face yelling. I didnt want to fight him so i just stood there, letting him get his anger out.

"Why would you do that? You made things much more difficult for us. Now ive screwed up and i dont think i can fix it!" He looked me in the eyes before saying one last thing.

"And i blame you for it all." In all honesty, i didnt plan on liking y/n. I also didnt plan on hurting my bestfriend. I wanted to hug him, and tell him how sorry i was. Key word 'wanted' .

Jungkook pushed me into a wall,and shouted into my face.

"I actually liked this girl and because of you, its over. Your going to wish you would have just left us alone when you had the chance. Now get out of my room." He watched me until i moved away from the wall and walked out. I turned around just to come face first with the doof being slammed in my face.

I was pissed, he didnt even let me speak. He basically threatened me.

Instead of sticking to keeping my distance from y/n , I've decided to go back on that and be around her as much as possible. If Jungkook was going to make threats, i might as well do as i wish. Especially if its something that will hurt and anger him.

I picked up my phone and dialed Taehyung.

Ring Ring

Ring Ring

Ring Ring

"Hello?" He finally picked up on the third ring.

"Is y/n there?" He took a second to respond but finally he did.

"Yeah she just walked in, why whats up?" I wanted to make sure she was okay, make sure Jungkook didnt hurt her to badly.

"Just wondering, im coming over. Dont let her know I'm coming." He replied with a confused okay and hung up.

Moments later i grabbed my keys and walked out the front door. I then made my way to y/n house.

-

Y/n POV

I had just gotten home and Taehyung was on the phone. I went upstairs to put my stuff down and went back down stairs.

I went straight for the kitchen. I grabbed two bowls and two spoons.

I took the cookie dough icecream out and filled up the bowls with scoops of icecream. I put the ice cream container away and went to go sit with Taehyung.

"Here ya go." I handed him a bowl as i sat next to him. He looked at me wide eyed, mouth drooling.

"Ice cream! You are my icecream!" He grabbed the bowl and dug right in.

I couldnt help but laugh, my brother always knew how to make me laugh.

"If you are yummy ! You go in my belly ! Cookie Dough ! Cookie Dough ! You are my bro ! "  he started singing a loud. Moving his legs up and down off the ground. I swear sometimes he can act like a 5 year old.

"Y/n, have you heard from Hoseok? He hasnt answered me all day and im kinda getting salty. I need my hobi! I need him!! " he pouted as he ate his icecream.

"Aw, ha yeah i saw him at Jungkooks. He was busy... busy... helping Jin learn how to not eat peoples food." I randomly said, hopefully he buys it because if not i dont know what ill say. He cant know about his surprise birthday party.

"Jin and his food addiction.." He shook his head as he took the biggest bite of his Ice cream. Yeah, Jin and his food addiction.

I smiled to myself as we just sat there and are our Ice cream in silence.

About six to ten minutes later, we heard knocking at the door.

I looked at Taehyung who looked at me. We both looked back at the Tv that Taehyung had turned on moments ago because it was to quiet.

The knocking came again, this time we looked at each other I frowned knowing i was going to lose this.

I sat up off the couch and put my bowl in the sink. I made my way to the door and opened it.

I didnt expect to see who was standing infront of me.

"Jimin, what are you doing here? Do you want Taeh-" he cut me off.

"No i came to see you." He smiled which of course made me smile.

"Oh, uh well come in." I motioned him inside and we walked towards Taehyung.

"Sup bro." Taehyung flew off the couch and greeted Jimin.

"Why did you stop by?" Tae asked

"I wanted to talk to y/n." He looked at me hoping I'd join in.

"Oh uh yeah, were gonna go upstairs. If you need us just shout." Taehyung nodded and went back to watching his show.

Once i made it to my room, i sat on the bed with Jimin following my steps.

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked curiously. He looked at me debating with himself if he should speak.

"What is it Jimin? If you want to start a fight with me, you can leave. Ive already had the fight of my day, i dont need another." He nodds but starts to speak.

"Im not here to fight with you, i dont like fighting with you, but if its not much to ask. What happened with you and jungk-" how did he know some thing happened? That would require Jk and Jimin to talk to each other and i was under the impression they werent speaking to each other.

"I dont really want to talk about it, its nothing." He looks at me with a really? type of look.

"I promise Jimin." I fake smile at him, knowing he knew it was fake.

"Okay, whatever you say." He nodds at me looks down at his hands.

"I know this may be taking a risk considering the day you have had, but the other day we saw each other. You promised me a day, a whole day of just us....my day." He looked up at me with a sly smile hoping id return the favor, of course i did.

"Yeah what about it though?" I asked wondering where he was going with this.

"Well you see..." He grinned

"Im here to collect that promise of yours."

-

jrnw9ogfowmff9nqe9dnr

JIMIN IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE 💗😭