Hoseok, Just Kiss Me

--
Hoseoks  Pov

"Jungkook, do I have to go?" I asked quite irritated, they all kept making plans, automatically assuming we all want to go. I didnt.

Jin and Jungkook had made camping reservations at this campground. They already paid for the spot so we had to go.

It's been three days since the whole thing with Jimin and y/n. Y/n refuses to come over to our little hangouts and I'm guessing it's because Jimin will be there.

Jimin on the other hand gets angry when hearing y/n name. It's like he had put up this kind of barrier when it came to her. Anything that has to do with her, he automatically becomes mute and doesn't even join the convo. He just sits there with this annoyed expression plastered on his face.

Since Jungkook and Jin paid for an eight member pass for the campground, I kinda had to come along, same with y/n and if I'm being honest. As much as I told y/n I wasn't going to let this bother me, it really does. I can't even trust one of my closest friends around my girlfriend, worried that he's going to make a move on her.

I was currently with Jungkook, I had my packed bags ready to go so I was just waiting for everyone to meet us here at Jins.

Y/n didn't want to come, yet she kinda had no choice. I swear this girl has taken control of my heart that it hurts.

I'm not sure what's going to happen on this trip, but I have a feeling it won't be good... well on my part.

-

So the car ride was pretty awkward. I was sitting next to Y/n who was also sitting next to Jungkook. Originally it was Jimin, but once y/n sad down not noticing it was Jimin, he noticed her and quickly made Jungkook switch with him. y/n looked upset, sad, you were able to see her perfect little frown. Even though it was a frown, she still look absolutely stunning and I felt bad, I wanted to slap Jimin for being an asshole.

I know y/n had told Jimin that she was done with just about everything with him but he didn't have to be rude the way he had been.

On the whole way there, y/n kept glancing at Jimin. It was like every 5 minutes, and quite frankly, it was so upsetting seeing my girlfriend staring at another man, especially Jimin.

"Hey y/n want to see my new tic-toc video?" Jungkook had asked, she said yes and looked over on Jks screen.

After the video playing for a couple of seconds, y/n busted out laughing, gripping my hand out of habit. She told Jungkook to show me, so when I watched it I knew what all the fuss was about.

We all started laughing, y/n had gotten Jk to send his video to her, not know that she was going to air drop the video to anyone near by and those in the car.

Everyone except Jimin, started laughing. Even Namjoon had seen it since we were stopped at a red light.

"Hey y/n, what did you do to our new and improved Jimin this time ?" Yoongi asked, laughing humorously thinking everyone would take it as a joke. Y/n didn't say anything  besides glance at Jimin before looking away feeling bad. Apparently Yoongi didn't get the memo.

"Did I say something wrong ?" Yoongi asked, laughter starting to die down as he noticed no one was laughing.

Taeyhung had leaned over whispering in his ear. Yoongi had made an O shape with his mouth as he looked at y/n. He mouthed sorry and turned around facing forward trying to get away from the awkwardness he has made.

I looked over at y/n seeing her talking quietly with Jungkook. They were whispering to each other and leaning in so only they could hear what they are saying.

I was actually quite curious and little jealous, y/n has talked more to Jungkook than to me, her boyfriend.

With the thought of y/n reading minds, she turned around to me, leaning in to whisper.

"Jungkook wants to trick everyone into going to the lake later, convincing them all to get in and take there clothes. He tried to get just him and I to do it, but I told him I'd only do it if you help." The fact that she wants to try and pull this trick off is crazy, Yoongi has this sick sense when knowing everything. But I'd rather be the one helping with the prank instead of being pranked on.

"What exactly are we going to do?" I asked curiously.

"Since we have one of the farthest campsites from the lake, we want to convince them to go skinny dipping. Then take there clothes." She whispered, giggling at the thought

"That's going to be hard but okay." She smiled turning back to Jungkook nodding she was in and layer against me the rest of the way there.

--

Once we got to the campsite we set up our tents and everything.

Jungkook had mentioned going to the lake and everyone was on board, except fakingly y/n and I. Jungkook thought that the boys would be able to feel more comfortable agreeing to go skinny dipping if a girl wasn't there. So Jungkook wants us to make it seem were not interested in going because we want some time alone. Which in my defense sounds extremely good. But when they leave, we're going to wait a few minutes then go outselves.

We're going to hide in the same area they will be at the lake, and once the plan has worked we would run in and take there clothes, leaving Jungkooks clothes behind a tree that way he can have clothes.

When they were about to leave, I saw y/n coming from behind the truck bumping straight into Jimin, causing them both to slip on the gravel. Jimin being jimin, he made sure y/n was on top of him as they fell back, Jimin taking all the pain for the both of them.

He groaned in pain, y/n sat up in nervousness. She reached her hand out having Jimin take it and she slowly help him up.

They talked for about .2 seconds before Jimin had waved his hand with an irritated tone in his voice leaving y/n alone at the car. She was a but taken back at the look of it.

She walked over to me, sitting next to me in her bright baby blue fold up chair.

"Are you okay?" I asked seeing her sigh, leaning back into her chair.

"I'm great." She fake smiled but I went along with it knowing she won't talk about it.

Jungkook had walked passed us giving us a signal to begin our plan.

Y/n sat up, looking me in the eyes blushing.

"Who begins?" she whispered.

"Umm,  I could or you know, I cou-". She shook her head cutting me off with a small giggle.

"Hoseok, just kiss me" I smiled leaning in, grabbing her cheek to hold her face closer to mine.

Our lips connected, passionately kissing.

"Get a tent!" Jin shouted, grunting and shouting like a baby.

Is it just me or does it seem like Jin is always the one walking in or catching us doing something?

Y/n smiled breaking the kiss, turning to Jin who was now standing with Jungkook and Jimin.

"Maybe we will." Y/n eyed me, standing up and taking hold of my hand. She was guiding me to our tent. Causing the boys to stare, mumbling and mumbling.

"Make sure to not be so loud! We have camp neighbors!" Taeyhung out of all people said. Awkward.

"And Hoseok, you better watch it !" Taeyhung shouted again, this time his voice more harsh.

I looked in his direction only to be met with Jimin eyes on y/n as she unzipped the tent, grabbing hold of my hand, pulling us both in. He looked no longer angry but sad?

--