So Now Im The Problem?

Taehyungs POV

I look around for one of my hyungs. I saw Hoseok and Jimin talking outback.

"Yo, can one of you guys take my sister home? Preferably the more sober one?" Jimin glances down, anger yet eagerness taking over.

Hoseok on the other hand pats Jimins back smiling.

"He gots this, they need to sort things out anyways." Jimin shot his head up quick.

"What, no we have nothing to talk about." Hoseok and I roll our eyes.

"Jimin, you know y/n ans Jungkook are kinda a thing... but to me i rather her be with someone who doesn't hurt her while being with her just to replay the pain over and over. I love my sister, and i think you falling for her, you need to let her know before its really to late..." I love my little Kookie but he has issues he needs to work out before he can be with anyone, including my sister.

"Taehyung... I cant do that... Ill be humiliated...but ill drive her home and ill apologize for what happened earlier." Hoseok smiled as did I.

"Shes in Jins room, she just dried off and is laying down. Do you want me to go get her or..?" Jimin shook his head no. He said he would go get her.

"Why did you want someone to srive her home?" Hoseok asked.

"Shes not very happy right now, and she just wants to go home... home home. So i told her I'd find her a ride to my house and I'd talk with her later.. I just got my sister back after a few years. I dont want her to leave yet so, im trying to fix things." Hoseok looked confused.

"Wait, so fixing things is having her get a ride home with Jimin?" he confusedly asked.

"It gives them a chance to talk, in all honestly i  was hoping you were the less sober one." Hoseok laughed.

"When am i ever sober?" He jumped up and started his way towards the music inside.

-

Y/n Pov

Jimin had come up to Jins room telling me my brother asked him to take me home. I wasnt to happy with Jimin at the moment but i wanted to go home.

Were currently in the car, its been quiet since we started driving.

The house was finally in sight. Once we pulled up, I felt weird just getting out so I just sat there hoping one of us spoke, but nothing.

Moments later i finally built up the courage to say thanks and get out.

I shut the door and started walking to to the front door of the house.

Scrambling in my bag, looking for my key, until i heard a car door slam.

I turned around seeing Jimin running up to me.

"Y/n.." I didnt want to look up, he didnt deserve my attention right now.

"Look, you know i like you. Ive put it out there a few times..." He paused, but shortly spoke again.

"Everytime im with you, its like my entire view on the world grow bright. You always manage to put a smile on my face, no matter what your doing.. talking, laughing, cooking, watching tv..." He put his hand in my chin pulling my head up to face him. His hands slowing holding both sides of my cheeks.

"Even the little things like when you tuck strands of hair behind your ear or when you playing with your hands when your nervous... when you say my name.. or look me in the eyes... not only does it make me smile... but it.. it makes my heart feel things .. things its never felt before... things ive never felt." My heart just sank. I knew Jimin liked me.. but i didnt know it was like this. I didnt know how to feel... he's messing everything up.. my heary suddenly started to race extremely fast. 

Jimin started to move his gaze from my eyes to my lips, as did my eyes.

My breathing started to pick up, his words made me feel something, some thing no one has ever made me feel.

He slowly started to lean in, he stopped barely a centimeter away. I swear i was able to feel his lips barely brush above mine.

We just stood there for i dont know how long, our breathing pace picking up.

"Jimin.." He was torchuring me from this.

"You never apologized for pushing me in the pool.." He laughed, making it less awkward.

"Right, i uhh im sorry." He was further from me. He started to make distance... that wasn't what i wanted.

"I uh, I should probably go.." He started to pull away, his hand slowly slipping from mine... until i held his hand from slipping more.

He turned back, confused but you could see you flash of light in his eyes.

"Not yet..." I pulled him closer to me, slowly leaning in until he stopped me.

"Are you sure?" He politely asked, making sure.

"Honestly, no" I leaned in all the way this time, lips finally meeting.

He kissed back right away, slowly and sweet. My stomach was full of butterflies, i couldnt help but smile through the kiss.

Jimim noticed and also smiled but right after.

We broke apart, breathing so fast.

"You have no idea how long ive been wanting that to happen." Jimin let out.

He just stood there with a sly grin on his face. He started to move in and i didnt stop him, I went for it as well.

We were just on the porch making out, where everyone could see. Good thing it was dark.

He started to kiss deeper, and faster. He pushed me against the front door.

He started to leave a trail of kisses down my cheek to the crook of my neck.

"Jimin." I breathed out, causing him to speak mhm against my skin. I swear this boy is making me feel things that I never knew I needed, but it was wrong. Timing is extremely bad..

"Wait- Ji- Jimin, St-" he moved back looking down on me, making me feel shy.

"As much as I'm so enjoying this... Its completely wrong..." I felt so embarrassed

"Give me a chance y/n" Jimin practically begs, holding my hands in his.

"Im sorry Jimin, but i have feelings for someone else" you could almost feel him shattering in your touch.

"Jungkook." He bluntly said, letting go of my hands.

"Jimin, please dont hate me. Everything is just so confusing right no-" he started to speak

"Confusing? Its like your playing with our hearts! My heart!" He let out, sounding like he was going go cry.

"Thats not fair, you knew how i felt for Jungkook, yet you still tried pull me away for yourself, knowing your bestfriend and I were together!" I was starting to get upset but sad.

"You can't just blame me for this, If you had just stayed out of Jungkooks and I relationship, there wouldnt have been any proble-" he started to speak up.

"Oh so now im the problem?..." We both went quiet, i wasnt quite sure what to say anymore.

"Fine, since im such a problem, ill just leave you to your life. Removing the problem for you!" He turned around walking angrily to his car, getting in and taking off.

Everything just happened so fast.. Did i just lose Jimin... Did i just lose my best friend..

-
THANK YOU FOR THE 7 PEOPLE WHO READ THIS

I LOVE YOU GUYS💞😂