Taehyungs Party [pt2]

Y/n POV

Were currently in the car, Jimin had offered to drive us to Jins so we let him. Taehyung was in the passenger seat, and I was in the middle of the backseat.

"So Jimin, have you decided if your going to say yes to Jenna?" Who was Jenna?

"Uhm.. Uh- I-" he looked in his mirror, looking at me, our eyes meeting then he looked away back onto the road.

"Uh well, I haven't said yes, but i havent said no either.." Taehyung sighed.

"Dude, you need to get a girlfriend. I cant remember the last time you had one.... wait have you ever even had a gir-" Jimin cut him off.

"Ahh, uh what about you Taehyung?" My brother laughed.

"Actually i have a date tomorrow night." Jimin and I both gave my brother this look. A date? Since when, he hardly even goes leaves the house, let alone the living room.

"Well thats nice, then.." You could tell Jimin was done talking when he sighed and kept this straight look.

"What about you Lil me?" Taehyung said towards me.

"How are you and Jungkook?" He asked

"Jungkook and I are uh.." How do i answer this? If i say we arent together or we arent speaking hes going to ask why, and i cant necessarily tell him what Jk did. Taehyung would be the crap out of Jk, and i didnt want that.

"Were good, but we decided to just friends for now." I faked smile, quickly looking out of the window.

"Oo maybe that will finally leave room for Jimin. You know, he has a thing for you." Taehyung said.

"Taehyung!" Jimin practically yelled in Taes ear.

"Oh come on Jimin, you know you havent given Jenna an answer because your hoping my sister will give you a chance." Taehyung winks in my direction earning a punch/shove in the arm by Jimin.

"Ow! That hurt!" Taehyung whined in pain.

"I still got 20 more hits to go, better watch out." Taehyung scooted closer to the door, giving Jimin this scared look.

-

As we walked up to the door, Jimin was texting Hoseok that we were here.

Jimin was unlocking the door and we all walked in. Once Taeyung had walked in everyone came out of hiding screaming surprise!

Taehyung is honestly a child, he flew back onto the floor screaming his head off.

"Oh my god!" I started laughing as Taehyung just layed still on the ground, hand over heart. He took about a minute or so to finally get up.

"You guys scared the turtles out of me!" Taehyung grabbed onto my shoulder making me look at him face to face.

"Did you know about this?" He asked

"Yes i did." He smiled, hugging me so tightly.

"I love you so much... Your finally becoming better at hiding things. Im so proud of you!" I started laughing, pushing him off of me.

He turned around and screamed

"Party Time!" Everyone shouted and started dancing to the loud music that began to play.

I just stood there not know where to go, Jimin did the same.

He looked at me, motioning me to go with him.

"Where we going?" I asked following him upstairs.

"I thought since the party just started, and no one is in the pool that we would have first dibs." He said walking into Jins room.