I Do Care, Alot

Y/n Pov

"Now we just wait 10 minutes." I plop down on the blow up matress. Kinda funny that were using a blow up matress while camping. Like arent we supposed to be roughing it?

"Do you love Jimin?" Hoseok blurted out, not looking at me.

"W-why the sudden question?" He shook his head.

"Thats not an answer." I wasnt sure what to say.

"Y/n, i love you, but if loving you means watching you stare at Jimin 24/7 then i dont want to be apart of this." Was he breaking up with me?

"Hoseok (neals down infront of him) i only feel bad that i hurt him. Dont let him get inbetween us. Im here with you, remember that." Hoseol looked up, a tiny smile starting to appear.

"I really do love you y/n." He kissed me, pushing me down on the mattress .

He was now hovering over me, kissing down my jaw leaving little love bites til he reached the crook of my neck. I let my hands travel up to his hair, pulling him even closer.

He started kissing softly, reaching his way to my lips. He was being so delicate, it was so sweet.

His hands started to find there way im my shirt, gripping my waist to pull each other closer than we were before.

Beep

Hoseok stopped what he was doing, muttering under his breath.

"All the time" he sits up, as i laugh at his words.

The beep was to a timer on his phone that meant it was time to go down to the lake.

We both stood up and out of the tent, adjusting our clothing that had been messed up earlier.

-

"Do you see them?" Hoseok asked, in searching for the boys.

"No do you?" I asked back feeling stupid, he obviously doesnt see them if hes asking me.

"Um thats why i asked you" he laughed.

He traveled further down, standing next to the pond. We couldny find them.

As we were searching, i felt hands on me, pushing me into the water.

Next thing i knew i was trying to stand properly after being pushed into the lake. Hoseok hand also been pushed in.

We both looked up to where we were standing, seeing Jungkook and the others laughing so hard.

"You really think Id be able to get them to go skinny dipping?" Jungkook laughed.

This Ass Hat

I got out of the lake, not making eye contact with kookie, checking to see if my phone was okay.

My phone wasnt turning on, it had been soaked.

I looked up at Jk to see his laughter die down.

"Your dead!" I hauled myself at him, watching him try to run away.

As i had hauled myself, i felt two pairs of arms hold me back, so i started to hit there hands to.

"Stop acting like a damn brat y/n" Jimin had rudely said, making me stop moving in surprise that he was the one who grabbed me.

"Can I let you go now? Or are you going to continue being a brat." He was being mean, it made me feel upset.

"Put me down." I muttered under my breath with an upset-sad tone.