I Dont Want You Anymore

Y/n pov

It was morning, which meant i had to wake up. I just wanted to stay in bed all day. I felt like i was drowning in confusion.

I threw my blankets off of me, making my way to the bathroom lazily.

I did my usual, i showered, brushed my teeth and fixed up my hair so it didnt dry so frizzy.

I made my way downstairs looking at the microwave clock.

9:23

Taehyung wasnt awake yet so i decided to make myself some breakfast.
-
Once i was done eating i walked up to Taehyungs room letting myself in.

Which was possibly the worst thing ive ever done.

"Oh my god!" I shouted, covering my eyes trying to unsee what i just saw.

"Get out! Oh my gosh, go!" Taehyung shouted, throwing a pillow at me.

I tried to find my way back out of the room but all i did was walk into the frame of the door.

Ouch!

I eventually grabbed hold of the handle closing it, finally feeling less embarrassed.

I should have seen this coming, the way kaytlin and him were last night...

Last night... Hoseok...

My heart started to race, really fast.
I wondered, what had brought that along.

Hoseok has never showed any interest like that before, with me or with any girl, well from what I've seen.

I smile to myself feeling a bit happy.

Then Jimin popped up, making feel sick, knowing he was there with a girl who was so .. dumb and not me.

Then Jungkook who just got up and left.. and who i still havent heard anything from but worried for him.

I pulled out my phone, deciding which one to call.

I needed to talk to them all, i just wasnt sure who to call first.

So i just called the one i felt would go a little smoother.

-

I opened the front door, coming face to face with Yoongi and all the boys.

When i called Hoseok this morning, i chickened out on talking about the real reason i called and instead i invited them all over for a movie night.

It was currently 6 in the afternoon.
Taehyung and Kaytlin had eventually gotten out of bed, and decided to have a date night, so ive been home alone for a few hours.

The boys came in, making them selves at home.

"Theres pizza on the table, i didnt know what kind so i got 2 pepperoni, 1 cheese and 1 pinapple." Namjoon and Jin went after the pizza first, as if they havent eaten all day.

Yoongi had found his way to the couch and looked like he was about to pass out already. I swear he is so lazy, but who isnt.

The other three boys, they didn't even look my way. Well, Hoseok did, he talked to me as he was walking in. It was a bit awkward, as for Jimin and Jungkook glaring at each other and Jimin glaring at Hoseok and I.

This was going to be so fun.

-

"No! He's about to shoot you! Run!"  Jin shouted at the screen while stuffing his face with some pizza.

We were all in the living room, watching baby driver. Namjoon chose to watch this, over the conjuring, but its whatever.

Yoongi had fallen asleep on the far end of the sofa.