Uni: Stay back! Get away from me!
She said as she walked backwards away from the drone while she hit it.

Nepgear was worried because she didn't have nothing else to do. She barely covered Midoriya still.

Nepgear (mind): What should we do?! We aren't ready to fight yet after all! Everyone's going to die. And It's all my fault! She thought worried and sadly.

Nepgear (mind): I can't do anything. Help me, Neptune!
She thought calling her big sister's name in her head. She realized that she was relying on her sister too much.

Nepgear (mind): I'm relying on my sister too much again. But what am I supposed to do?! We can't win this without her! She thought wondering what to do. She remembered what Uni said back at the basilicom in Leanbox. Uni mentioned about her not transforming because she put a limiter to her heart. She said something else about being afraid because of it.

Nepgear (mind): A limiter? What am I afraid of? Losing Neptune? Of growing up to be her little sister anymore? No. I'm afraid of her losing something. She thought as she was getting deeper.

Midoriya: Nepgear! If you are afraid of something, be afraid of getting stronger as your sister! He said. Nepgear listened to his words.

Nepgear (mind): That's right!
She said with a determined face. Her pupils changed into power button symbols. Compa noticed her glowing.

Compa: Iffy! It's GG!
She said to IF as she turned to Nepgear.

Nepgear's body started glowing. As it glowed, it shattered the drone on front of her instantly. It even pushed Midoriya back a bit.

Nepgear (mind): I don't mind being weak

Nepgear (mind): I don't mind being weak. And I don't mind looking up to my sister. But if it means getting her back, I'll do anything! She thought.

Nepgear: I'll become stronger than anyone else!
She exclaimed. Midoriya watched in awe as she was transforming. He took notes in his notebook.

 He took notes in his notebook

She was never afraid anymore. She has changed. Midoriya finished taking notes. He charged his power up to 8%. He was in pain a bit. But he had no choice.

Midoriya (mind): I need to learn how to utilize my power up to a decent percent. He thought while he was in pain a tiny bit.

He readied himself and got into stance. He saw her fly in the air and shot a beam like laser at the drone that was attacking Uni.

 He saw her fly in the air and shot a beam like laser at the drone that was attacking Uni

Uni was happy about this.

Uni: Hey! You did it!
She said happily.

Rom and Ram saw the drones get destroyed by Nepgear. When they saw her, they couldn't believe their eyes.

Rom: Wow! She's so pretty!

Ram: You rock!
They both cheered.

Nepgear looked at the imprisoned sisters in the pink pyramid.

Purple Sister: No matter what, I must not retreat! No looking back! She said to herself as she spawned a forcefield behind her back and leaped off of it.

Purple Sister: I have to keep going!
She said to herself.

Midoriya followed her. He jumped side to side on each hill with One For All activated.

Midoriya: No giving up! Go beyond!
He said to himself as he launched himself to each side of the hills he's going through.