Uni: I've got you now!
She said with determination as she shot at the drone as it disappeared into pixels. Compa had her giant syringe as she impaled the tiny baby drone at her feet area.

Compa: You better watch out! Because this is gonna hurt!

IF slashed at the drone that was behind Compa.

IF: Move it, creep!
She said as the drone disappeared into pixels.

Midoriya and Nepgear were running and taking out the drones that were in front of them. Nepgear kept slashing at them if more of them got in her way. Midoriya leaped and punched over and over the same time as he attacks each of them. After they destroyed the drones, Midoriya and Nepgear spotted a giant drone. Nepgear was worried because she hoped to take this thing down. Midoriya got scared a tiny bit. The giant drone lifted its cylinder like arms and formed a laser and fired it at them. Luckily, Nepgear summoned a shield as the laser made contact with it.

Midoriya: Thanks!
He said being serious again.

Nepgear: Don't mention it!
She said strong hearted.

Rom was still protecting Ram as a drone in front of Rom fired lasers at her. Ram ran towards the direction where Midoriya and Nepgear.

Rom: Oh no! Him and her are in trouble!
She said worried.

Rom made her shield disappeared. She watched Ram run towards their location.

Rom: Be careful! Uh!
She said as a drone hit her. Ram heard her grunt.

Ram: Rom! No!
She exclaimed. It seemed like slow motion as a drone appeared in front of Ram's face. After the slow motion, bullets were shot at the drones. That was Uni protecting them.

Uni: I got you two covered! Now let's regroup!
She said sliding down the side of the hill.

Ram: Uni! Quick! Behind you!
She said as Uni turned around to see another giant drone. She pulled the trigger as it made a click sound. The gun was out of ammo. She was worried.

Nepgear was protecting Midoriya behind her. Midoriya went beside her and jumped towards the giant drone.

 Midoriya went beside her and jumped towards the giant drone

(A/N Imagine night time)

Nepgear did the same as him.

Nepgear: I won't lose!
She exclaimed as she dashed towards it with Midoriya and readied herself to slash it. Midoriya charged his power up to his leg.

Midoriya: Smash!
He said to himself as both of their attacks obliterated the drone. It disappeared into pixels. Then, Midoriya and Nepgear's instincts kicked in. Out of nowhere, a drone shot at the both of them. Nepgear reacted in time as she summoned her shield again, preventing her and him getting shot at. She could barely block it. Nepgear and Midoriya heard a scream come from Uni. They both looked at her.