Chapter 97 { Ending On A Bad Note... }

-{ CHRISTOPHER POV }-

"Where y'all went? Y'all disappeared." I asked Teyana as they came into the VIP section. She sat in my lap.

"We went to the bathroom." She said.

"Ayo Chris!" I looked up seeing Devon, Vincent, and Geno standing at the railing bar over the party. Devon was the one that called me.

Teyana got up allowing me to get up. She sat down next to Makayla.

"Wassup," I said.

"Who them niggas is?" Vincent asked. We looked by the bar and seen a group of about 5 dudes standing there looking around.

None of them niggas looked familiar to me.

I noticed a girl with one of them. When I got a flood glimpse of her, I realized it was Tori.

"Aye man, is that Tori?" Geno asked.

"Yeah. You invited her?" I asked him. He looked at me.

"Nigga I don't even like her! How the heck ima invite her?!" He said.

"Ion like this shit. Got a feeling something bouta pop off. Ain't no way she gon just show up out the damn blue and with all these niggas." Vincent said.

"MAN THIS MT FUCKING PARTY! NIGGA BETTA NOT THINK ABOUT DOING SHIT STUPID! SPENT TOO MUCH MONEY ON THIS SHIT MAN!" Geno snapped.

"What y'all wanna do?"  I asked them

"I say we go down there and see what these niggas on," Geno said shrugging. This nigga had a i dont give a fuck mood.

"Yeah, I agree." Vincent said. I looked at Devon.

"Don't go down there. Just sit back and relax. We gon just wait. AYO TRAZ!" Devon callee one of the guards. He walked over to us.

"Wassupp Dev," They dapped.

"Aye man, y'all niggas watch out for them cats down there by the bar. Watch the bitch too. She sneaky as fuck. I don't know them niggas, and something could be bouta pop off." He told Traz. Traz nodded.

"Ima send a text out to everybody to have they strap ready." He told him.

"Aight cool. Keep on eye on em." Geno said. He nodded and walked away.

2 Hours Later...

"Chris stop! We can't do this here!" I giggled as he pushed me into the men's bathroom. He locked the door behind him.

"Why not? Everybody else been doing it." He pointed to the floor. I looked seeing 3 used condoms. I scrunched my face. Chris then picked me up pushing me against the wall and begin kissing my neck.

"Baeeee stoppp!" I laughed. He was turning me on, but I'm not trying to have sex here at this party full of people. But Chris also been looking good as hell all night and he's been whispering shit in my ear and giving me looks all night turning me on.

"Why you acting like you don't want me?" He asked as he sucked on my neck.

"Because were in public," I said closing my eyes as he pulled my crop top down and sucked on my breasts.