Chapter 36 { Bold Bitch.. }

3 Weeks Later...
-{ TEYANA POV }-

After dropping the kids off at school, I went to the shop. I texted Chris telling him to let me know when he was on his way back home from the studio. I wanted to talk to him about something that I've been hearing.

Let me let y'all in...

* * * *

So, last week, Chris came home from a week tour in Chicago. I didn't think too much about it because we just came back home from a family vacation in Disney. Chris and I took the kids to Disney because we haven't been on a vacation all together for a while. We're planning on doing this every month.

Anyways, there's a word going around that on Chris'a tour, he supposedly cheated on me with some girls hat were brought back to their penthouse or whatever they were crashing at for that week.

I haven't really be thinking too much about the situation but I'm continuously hearing about it and it's eating me alive. I want to ask Chris about it, but I don't want for him to get upset at me for believing other people if the situation is a lie.

But I also want to know if it's true or not because if it is, somebody's getting their ass beat.

* * * * *

"Goodmorning beautiful." Makayla said smiling at me as I walked through the store doors.

"Goodmorning pretty pretty." I replied. I went to my office putting my purse and everything up then locked my door. I made my way back to the front. "Where's my baby girl at?"

"At Vincent mom's house. He's at the studio so." She shrugged.

"Yeah, Chris is too.."

"Speaking of him, have y'all talked yet?" She asked me.

I shook my head, " I'm scared.." I admitted to her

Makayla smacked her lips, "How long you and his box head ass been together, and you still scared to talk to him about other bitches? Shit, if I was you I would've been busted his bubble about it." Makayla said. "Ain't like y'all could just break up, y'all niggas married."

"Yeah, that's true. Speaking of being married, how's that divorce coming along with you and Daniel?"

* * * * *

I don't know how many of y'all forgot, but yeah Makayla and Daniel are still legally married. Makayla been trying to reach Daniel to get him to sign the papers, but he refuses. I don't know why they just don't make him sign the shit. He's still in jail and will be in there for a while.

I'm just glad this isn't breaking Vincent and Makayla's relationship. The love is really there and Vincent is behind Makayla 100%. Their little family is so adorable. Vincent is such an amazing father to Alex. She loves her daddy so much.

* * * * *

Makayla rolled her eyes, "He's being so fucking difficult. Saying how he wants to see me first before signing them. Like nigga I don't want to see you." She scrunched her face up saying.

"that's so childish. Just go with Vincent and one of the guards. I'm sure his ass will sign then because he doesn't want to be in Vincent'a presence." I said. Makayla nodded.

"You know, that's not a -"

"Excuse me, Teyana?" I looked back seeing a woman standing behind me. She looked messy and fuck. I already don't have a good feeling about this broad.

"Hi, how can I help you?" I asked faking smiling.

"You can help me by telling your husband to call me back. Tell him I need to tell his something.." With that, she started walking to the exit door.

I frowned looking at Makayla. "Bitch get on that." She told me.

"HOLLUP, HEY!" I yelled. A few of my customers looked at me, including the girl. "Sorry." I said looking around at the store.

The girl walked back over to Makayla and I.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Who are you and  why are you communicating with my husband?" I asked her.

She laughed flipping her hair and shaking her head, "You must've haven't been on social media. I know you see the rumors about them letting girls into their penthouse or whatever. Well it's true. It was me and my girls. We got invited by one of his crew members or whatever. I'm going to stop right there, because it's not your business what happened after that." She smirked and turned around walking again.

"It has something to do with my man, so tell me! You can come up in here all bad and shit. Tell me!" I yelled.

"Ask ya man!" She laughed walking out. Seconds later, she came back in. "Oh yeah, you must be Vincent's girlfriend. Ask him too." She smiled and left.

I groaned looking at Makayla. "I heard that right?" She asked me.

I didn't even say anything. My blood was now fuming. I was seeing red and needed to get to that damn studio ASAP.

I grabbed my keys and purse out my office then walked back to the front.

"You ready?" She asked. I nodded. "SIMON, WATCH THE STORE!" She yelled at our manager.

Getting inside the car,I turned my music up loud as hell and zoomed to the studio.

"THIS BITCH HAS THE NERVE!!" I yelled beating the stirring wheel.

Oh yeah, Chris got it coming for him. While I was driving, I got a text message from Chris.

Baby 💕: "Alright mama, have a good day. I love you. 💖"

I sighed locking my phone turning on the emergency breaks because these cars wasn't going fast enough.

Fuck that text message. I left that shit on read and continued driving. Makayla was in the passenger's side putting her hair up and all.

—————————

Who Believes Ole Girl? 😯

Comment Your Thoughts. 🥵