Chapter 21 { Devin & Tey's Talk }

-{ TEYANA POV }-

After everyone left, I sat in the chair that was by Devin's bed. "So, what's up?"

"I heard what you said when I was dead." He started. "All of it. And I'm glad the last shit we use to do helped you to become the woman that you are today and the wife that's making my little brother happy. I use to ain't give a fuck about nobody's feelings. You use to be with Chris, and fuck me at the same time." We both laughed. "I would be lying if I said I didn't miss it though.."

I looked up at him and he was looking at me.

"Devin. What are -"

"But, I changed. I'm not like that anymore. Well.. towards you. I got a second chance in life. I'm going to do the right thing now. I'm going to stop being a hoe, and hopefully be the responsible father to my unborn child."

I frowned. "Hollup.. say what?" I asked. "You got a baby on the way? With who?"

"Valerie.." He sighed. "Yup. She's 2 months pregnant. Got knocked up in Jamaica." He said.

"You got a crazy baby mama. Good luck with that." I said.

"I thought the same about you." He said. I slapped his unhurt arm and he laughed. "For real. You can't lie, you know you crazy Tey."

"Yeah but shit, she's crazier than me." I defended myself. "Do you love her?" I asked.

He shrugged. "Ion know what love is yet." He responded and I nodded understanding.  "I don't like her round any other niggas though I know that."

I laughed, "Yah, your falling." I said. "So, is that it?"

"Yeah that's it. I don't see you as that sexy stripper anymore. You still sexy and shit, but I wouldn't do what I use to do anymore."

"Thank God. You use to have me sore before being with Chris. I would have to lie to him."

"Can't say you didn't enjoy it." He smirked.

"Okay that's enough." I laughed ending that conversation. "Congratulations on the baby, big brother."

"Thank you, lil sister." We hugged. "Don't tell nobody about this baby yet. You the first person I told."

"Aight, ima go invite everyone back in here." I said walking to the door.

"Teyana.." Devin said. I looked back. "I love you too." I grinned opening the door and allowed everyone to come back. Valerie was even here. She looked at me with a frown. "Chill. We was just talking." Devin said.

"I'm glad your back baby." She said kissing Devin's lips.

"Valerie, are you pregnant?" Mama Tee asked her. She smiled nodding. She had a little pudge. A small one.

"Devi, you didn't tell them?" She asked. He sighed.

"Tell us what..." Chris said behind me.

"Everyone, Valerie's pregnant."

"Another grand baby, that's wonderful!" Mama Tee exclaimed. "How many months?"

"2." She smiled.

"Awee. Welcome to the family." Mama Tee smiled hugging her.

"Thank you guysss." She smiled hugging back.

"Well.. I'm glad my baby is good. Thank You Jesus. I have another grandchild on the way, Thank You Jesus. Just stay out of trouble boys. Please." Mama Tee said looking at her sons.

"I'll stay out of trouble when I find out who did this to my brother." Chris said.

Mama Tee sighed then looked at Devin. "Do you know who did it?" She asked.

He nodded. "You won't believe who.." He said.

"Who?" Chris quickly asked.

He sighed looking around. "Dad..." He said.

————————

I Had To Leave That Cliff ...

Lawrence Is Back .. How Do You Feel About That?

Comment Your Thoughts. ❣️