Chapter 25 { Gotcha }

-{ CHRISTOPHER POV }-

"They been in there for 10 minutes now! What's going on?" Michael said looking up from his phone. He begin banging on the door.

"Back up." The dude wit the gun said aiming it at Michael's head. 

"What you gonna do with that? You just a baby. I bet you in college." He smirked looking at the guy.

"Aye Mike man, let it go." I told him. He sighed looking at me then backed away.

I knocked on the door. "TIME'S UP!" I yelled.

-{ THERESA POV }-

I'm really afraid to be around Lawrence. Specially since he threatened me before and shot our son, I don't know what he'll potentially do to me now.

* * * *

"Look at you, still beautiful." He whispered touching my cheeks. I turned my face away from him a bit.

"Thank you Lawrence.. for the 100th time.." I said looking away. "You've been holding me in here for a while now. What do you want?" I asked him.

"I just wanted to talk." He smiled. He walked to the other side of his office then pressed a button. Seconds later, the wall spun around and a bar appeared.

Now that's luxury.

"Drink?" He asked. I watched as he poured champagne in two clean glasses.

"I'm fine," I said shaking my head.

"Come on. I haven't done anything to it. You just watched me." I sighed taking the drink to shut him up. "Cheers. To us."

"Mhmm," We clinged the glasses then I drunk my drink. "Why did you do it?" I asked putting the glass on the counter.

"Did what baby girl?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. To say he was in a relationship with another kid, he's been flirting with me the whole time.

"You know what you did," I glared at him.

He cleared his throat, "If your talking about Devin, I did it because I needed to show his ass he isn't that tough." He answered. "And, because I wanted to get your attention.." He grabbed my hand then kissed it.

"Lawrence, don't you have a family? That's currently in this house here now!" I said pointing to the ground.

He laughed, "Baby you know I can make them disappear less than 4 minutes." He smiled. "Plus, I every room sound proof. You know you always wanted sound proof walls." He's smirked and I laughed looking away. "Heyy, there's that smile."

"Lawrence stop," I said looking at the window.

Lawrence was my first everything. He knows everything about me and knows just how to make me laugh or smile. That's one thing I hate right now. I'm trying to stay mad at him for shooting my son, but it's too hard when he's saying all these things.

"How about we go a date? Tonight. We'll go to that seafood restaurant you love in Prairie." He grabbing my hands again.

"As much as I would like to Lawrence, we're both in our own relationships.." I said removing my hands from his.

He rolled his eyes. "Come on Theresa. That nigga out there?" He pointed to the door with his index finger then laughed lighting a thick cigar. "Baby, look at me. Look at this house. It's a mansion! 5 of those cars out there in the driveway, mine. Could be yours too." He said. "He's a bum. He can't treat you like I do."

As he was talking, I heard a faint yell. Lawrence didn't, but I did. I have every good ears.

"He wouldn't best and cheat on me.." I said looking up at him seriously. Lawrence sighed walking away to the window. My phone vibrated. I looked seeing a message from Chris

Youngest 🍼👶🏾💗: " Keep stalling him. Almost done taking out the house. You good? "

- " I'll try but he's getting on my nerves😒... Hurry up and knock when your done. "

I locked my phone and then Lawrence turned around.

Phew.

"You know I didn't mean those .... actions that I did." He started sitting in his chair.

I sighed rolling my eyes. Here we go again..

I really hope Chris nem hurries.

-{ CHRISTOPHER POV }-

I was about to walk onto the patio when i noticed someone sitting in a chair and getting head. Vincent was onside of me. I nodded counting to 3 with my mouth then swung the door open. They both jumped up.

Before he could grab his gun, Vincent shot his hand making him yell. The girl scream standing. I shot her in the head and chest making her fall over the patio.

"Say goodbye bitch," Vincent said and shot the dude 3 times to his death.

"Good job." I said and he laughed. We dapped and then turned around facing two dudes wit guns in our face.

"Really? You must be Lawrence lil yungin.." The dude said. He looked around my dad's age. The other dude did too.

"Yeah.. and what's your point?" I asked him.

"I don't like your father. Been working for him just for the money. I fucked his girl already 3 times. That kid up there, could be mine." He smirked.

I looked at Vincent, "Dude, what this gotta do wit me? I don't even like the nigga."

He hit me in the mouth with the gun. I groaned holding my jaw feeling the blood. "You got a smart ass mouth huh?" He asked grabbing my jacket and pulling me up.

"Nigga get off of me!" I said pushing him off.

He cocked his gun. "Say ya prayers lil bitch..."

_______________

Chris Bouta Die Y'all ... 😩

Comment Your Thoughts. 🥺