Chapter 32 { Meet Up.. }

Hours Later...
-{ CHRISTOPHER POV }-

I looked at the time seeing it was almost 8:30. Tey was still sleep. We been going at it for a good 4 and a half hours.

I don't even remember if I pulled out or not so if she winds up pregnant, we know.

As I was watching tv , Teyana'a phone started ringing for the 10th time. I sighed reaching over grabbing it seeing multiple calls and text messages from Noah about coming pick up Cj.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Teyana bout - Hollup.. Who is this?"

"Who else is it nigga?" I asked him.

I heard him laugh, "Last time I checked, this was Teyana's phone. Not yours."

I purposely mocked his laugh. "And last time I checked, Teyana is MY wife. Everything that's hers and has to do with her, also have to do with me and is mine. Same with me for her. Don't get too comfortable pretty boy. She'll be there in a little bit. Have my son ready." With that, I ended the phone call in his face before he could finish.

I didn't have anything else to say to this bum ass nigga. He just better know who the hell I am and know his boundaries around my wife.

That's all me right there.

* * * *

"Babe, who was that?"  She asked turning facing my chest and snuggling close to me.

"Ya friend Noah. He said Cj is ready." I told her.

She sighed, "I can't move. Can you go get him? I have the house in the GPS already." She said. I smirked watching her lay under me with her eyes closed. She was exhausted but still beautiful.

"Alright." I kissed her cheek and forehead then got out the bed.

* * * * *

I knocked on the door. I heard Cj laughing and playing wit the other kid. Seconds later, Noah opened the door. He had a smile on this face but when he noticed it was me, it disappeared.

I smirked, "Where's my son?" I asked him.

"Where's Teyana?" He asked me. I scrunched my face looking this nigga up and down like he was stupid.

"Where's Teyana? Dude, why you worrying about my wife? She don't want yo ass. You need to be worrying about them and not my girl!" I told stepping closer.

He laughed, "Yeah, whatever. Cj, ya daddy here." He said turning around and looking at Cj then walked to the couch. "Aye boy, go start getting ready for your bath." He told his son.

"Daddy!!" Cj yelled. I picked him up kissing his cheek.

"Wassup boy? You had fun?" I turned away and started walking. Cj nodded then yawned laying his head on my chest.

"Daddy, Im tired."He said.

"I know Bubba. You can go straight to sleep when we get home and just take a bath in the morning." I opened the back door then put him down.