Chapter Eight { Confronted }

-{ Christopher Pov }-

Knock Knock Knock!

I sighed getting off the couch opening the door. Vincent walked in holding Teyana over her shoulder. She was knocked out cold. All you smelled was alcohol from them. Knowing it was her mostly though.

"Thanks man. Where's Makayla?" I asked closing the door. Vincent put Teyana on the couch.

"No problem and she's out in the truck knocked out. She was really tired and her ankles swole as fuck. It was hard getting her ass out the club bro, she was fighting and drunk as fuck."

I shook my head, "Anything bad happened?"

He looked at sleeping Teyana then scratched the back of his head. "Uh..." He hesitated. I frowned waiting for him to finish. "When we got there, we seen her and the chick Yoni or whatever her name is making out with everybody around them cutting up." He added.

"WHAT?!"

He nodded, "I don't know what was going on. I just know she's hella wasted and when we walked over there, they were tonguing each other down." Vincent explained.

I shook my head, "Thanks again man.." I said  and he walked to the door.

"You gonna be alright, bro? I could tell you highly pissed off."

I looked at sleeping Teyana and shrugged, "Ima be cool."

* * *

The Next Morning....

When I woke up, I made breakfast for everyone.

"Daddy I done!" Aubrey yelled handing me her plate with Cj and Cameron behind her.

"Alright here y'all juices. Y'all want some fruit?" I asked them.

"Yess!!" They squealed.

Teyana got them on some healthier foods instead of all that junk food. I don't agree with it, but it's not my choice. They still get the junk food, just not as much. We want to keep our kids healthy and not out of shape and fat.

* * *

After giving the kids their morning snack, I went down the studio to work on some music. My tour is coming up in 2 months. I'm going to be gone for a month from my family.

I really hate these tours like this, but music isn't how rappers and singers get money. It's the tours we do. That's how we really make our money.

As I was working, I heard the door open. I continued to listen to my music. I then felt arms wrap around my neck and a kiss planted on my shoulder. Knowing it was Teyana, I didn't say anything. I'm still highly pissed and trying to keep my cool right now.

"Goodmorning.." She said. I didn't say anything. "Whatcha' doing baby?" She asked sitting in the rolling chair next to me and watched.

"What happened last night Teyana?" I asked.

"I have to have had gotten wasted because i don't remember a damn thing.." She giggled. "Why?"

"Teyana check ya phone.." I said looking forward at my computer.

"What? Wh -"

"Just do it!" I exclaimed making her jump a little. She checked her phone going to Instagram I'm guessing. She gasped. "Mhm, you embarrassed yaself and myself last night Teyana. You kissed another person!"

"Chris I -"

"I don't even want to hear it man. Makayla told me everything this morning. You allowed Yoni to get in ya damn head, now look at what the results is. People think you gay now. How does that feel?"

She sighed. "Chris I'm sorry. I swear I didn't mean to. She kept pushing me to do it. I couldn't help myself." She cried.

"Teyana, really? You a grown ass fucking woman, and you saying you couldn't help yourself because she was pushing you to do it? What kind of excuse is that?" I asked her. She looked away. I shook my head. "Makayla feet are swollen and she's telling you to leave but you wanna continue to twerk on niggas and get drunk with Yoni. Tuh, shaking my head. I excepted more from you as my wife Teyana."

"I'm -"

"This is why I didn't want you to fucking go! You see why?! You see why now huh?" I yelled and watched as the tears rolled down her face.

But I didn't give not one fuck.

Ding Dong!

I turned the camera footage on the computer seeing Yoni standing there waiting for us to open. I stood up.

"Must be the damn truth." I mumbled.

"Chris!" Teyana yelled. She followed me upstairs. I walked to the door opening it coming face to face with Yoni holding Teyana's wallet.

I mugged her, "Hell you doing at my house Yoni? You not welcomed here anymore." I said.

She looked behind me. I glanced back seeing Teyana standing there watching.

"I'm guessing you seen what's spreading on Instagram too?" She laughed.

"Yoni it isn't funny. You made me look crazy last night. You knew what you were doing. Why did you do it?" Teyana asked her.

She looked at Teyana. "Tey, you know I wouldn't do that. I just wanted to have fun. I'm just getting use to being around you and Makayla. Well.. you really knowing her situation. I just want to have a good time with my friends." She begin crying. I rolled my eyes crossing my arms over my chest. "Teyana I need to tell you something. Something happened to me last night and I really need a friend's shoulder to cry on right now." She cried wiping her tears.

"Oh please. Fake tears, really?"

Teyana smacked my arm, "Yoni What happened? And what happened to your neck?" Teyana asked touching her neck but she flinched.

There were hand prints around her neck. I rolled my eyes walking away.

She probably did that to her damn self or prolly fucked some nigga last night lying ass hoe. I just went back downstairs to the basement continuing to work on my music.

_______________________

Comment Your Thoughts.💋