Chapter Fourteen { Busted }

-{ MAKAYLA POV }-

"Let me kiss my child man." Vincent said grabbing my arm. I laughed slapping him.

"Vincent you not slick. Trying to kiss me. I'm not falling for it, move." I said.

"Makayla I'm tired of you acting like you don't miss me. I see the way you look at me. When you with that nigga, you act like you don't see a nigga. But when he gone, you be all over me. Wassup wit dat?" He asked.

"Vincent you don't understand. I'm married."

"Do you love him more than me?" He asked grabbing my hands and intertwining them with his.

"What?" I asked.

"You heard me the first time. You need to let that wall down that you trying to have and come back with me. You know I treated you way better than that nigga."

"Vincent it's not that easy. I love you but I love him too. It's not -"

"But you love me more Makayla. Don't you?" He smirked.

I looked away not wanting to answer that question because he was right. I do love him more than Daniel. And it's probably because me and Vincent have been together longer. But Daniel is so cute and sweet, I don't want to break his heart.

Vincent lifted my face with his index finger making me look at him, "You love me more, don't you? It's okay. I won't tell nobody." He said.

"I do.." I said looking away again.

Vincent laughed. "Why you acting shy?" He grabbed my ass pulling me into his arms.

"Vincent, stop." I giggled.

-{ DANIEL POV }-

I sighed looking at the time. Makayla should be back by now. I got out the bed putting my slides on the grabbed the room card. I walked to the door about to open it when I heard Makayla's sweet laugh. I frowned looking in the peep hole seeing her and Vincent. He was holding her hand and they were talking.

"But you love me more Makayla, don't you?" He asked her.

"I do.." She answered. I stepped back from the door shaking my head. He said something and then I heard her laugh again. I looked again seeing him grabbing her ass pulling her into his arms. I looked away.

SHE WAS ENJOYING IT!

Just then, my phone buzzed. It was a previous message from Teyana. I didn't open it earlier because I didn't know had she wanted. But ain't no telling. So I opened it and it was a picture of Makayla and Vincent smiling and shit downstairs. "When your not around. She's all hugged up with Vincent. This baby is bringing them closer together."

What the fuck...

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I looked back in the peep hole again.

"Can I get my kiss now?" He asked still with her in his arms. My blood was boiling.

I swung the door open making me both look at me. Makayla eyes widened and she immediately got down.