Chapter Twenty { Miracle }

-{ CHRISTOPHER POV }-

"... I have good news, and I have bad news.." Dr. Parker said. He's our family doctor so we knows us very well. "Which news do you want first?" He asked.

"Give us the good news," She said looking at the floor.

"The good news is we were able to remove all of the bullets out of Devin's body." He said. My mama nodded. "Now, the bad news.." Everyone sighed. Teyana rubbed my side. "I'm sorry.. we tried everything. But the last bullets that was in his back, took his life.." he said.

"NOOO!!!" My mama screamed dropping to the floor. "NOT MY BABY, NOT MY BABY!" She repeated.

Teyana looked up at me. I looked away wiping my eyes and walked out the hospital. I sat on the curb and cried my eyes out.

My only brother..

MY ONLY FUCKING BROTHER, dead.

I swear I'm killing the niggas that did this. It's over for them.

-{ TEYANA POV }-

"C-Can we go see him?" I asked the doctor. He nodded. "I'll go get Chris.." Vincent said walking away towards the entrance.

"I'll text you guys the room number." Makayla said. They missed and we followed the doctor to Devin's room.

Getting there, we stopped at the door. Mama Tee was bawling her eyes out. I felt so bad for her. Micahel's shirt was soaked with her tears.

We walked inside the room. It was cold and quiet. Devin's lifeless body was laying on the bed. I sighed saying a little prayer then walked over to the bed.

Everyone got the chance to say something.

"I love you .." Mama Tee said kissing his forehead. "Okay, I have to go before I throw up." She said. "Can you take me home?" She asked Michael and he nodded his head.

"I'm sorry for your lost Mama Tee." I said hugging her tightly. She hugged me back.

"Thank you darling. You have my last baby. Take care of him for me, please. It's all I ask for." She said caressing my cheeks.

"Yes ma'am, I will." I said. We hugged again and she left.

"I can't believe he's gone.." Makayla said shaking her head.

"I know right.." I said crying a little and looked at Devin. The chick Valerie that was here, left an hour ago. I don't even know why she came. She knew her and Devin wasn't serious.

"I'm going check on Chris nem. You going to be okay here by yourself?" She asked

"Yeah, I'll be fine." I said. She smiled kissing my cheek then walked out. I looked at Devin again. He was so young, too young to die.

Memories of us years ago starting replaying in my head. The memories that we had together when we would always sneak around. He swear he was my nigga.

I was a big ass thot back then. All those things I went through really helped me become the woman that i am today. The woman that isn't turning back to those old ways anymore. Ever.