Chapter 96 { Geno's Party .. }

A Month Later...
-{ TEYANA POV }-

"You dressed?" Chris asked coming back in the room. I nodded grabbing my phone and wallet. "Aight lets go."

* * * * * * * *

"Aw Hell nahh, I don't approve of these small ass shorts." Chris said trying to pull my shorts down that showed my cheeks a little.

I was wearing a white bra like crop top, high waisted bud jean ripped shorts, and my white red bottoms. I had my hair straightened perfectly, necklace and watch was icy, and make up done nicely. I didn't want to go too over board, but I wanted to look good as hell too.

I laughed, "Babe, I am a grown woman! Plus, I look good after 4 kids, let me live. You got your chest and stuff out so." I grinned poking his chest.

Chris was wearing a black button down shirt with only the buttons starting to connect by his stomach so his chest and everything was showing, he also had on some blue ripped jeans as well and some Space Jams to finish. Fresh cut and beard, jewelry, y'all know.

Tonight, Chris and I are attending Geno's birthday party. There's a lot of people here and I'm just glad to get out the house and let loose.

I don't really care for liking Geno, because he is nothing but bad news, but he is pretty funny and cool.

"I better not catch you smiling in no nigga face tonight." He said as we walked to the entrance of the club. I laughed.

"You know I wouldn't even do that. Shut up. You better not be looking at no bitches' asses in here. I know he got naked hoes walking around everywhere. Remember, your married." I said looking up at him.

"And I wear it proudly." He smiled then leaned down pecking my lips. "Now go." I opened the door seeing people everywhere. I felt Chris pull my shorts down some more making me laugh.

We begin making our way through the crowd. When we got to the VIP section, we noticed the normal gang, adding Geno that is.

"BIRTHDAY BOY!!" I yelled recording him. He smiled flexing his chain on his neck and the watches he had on his wrists which was glistening.

I laughed ending the video and then stopped it then posted it.

"Wassup, thank y'all for coming." Geno said side hugging me and dapped up Chris.

"No problem man, you know I gotta come support my nigga. Aye, gotcha something too." He pulled out a box. Geno opened it revealing a new Rolex. I didn't even know Chris got that.

Geno put it on cheering. "GOT ANOTHER ONE TO THE COLLECTION! THANKS MAN, I APPRECIATE IT! YOU MY NIGGA BRUH, YOU MY NIGGA!" I could immediately smell the alcohol on Geno.

Nigga drunk already.

Just then, someone smacked my ass. I was about to slap the fuck out of whoever it was when I realized it was just Makayla.

"Bitch you almost got fucked up!" I laughed.

"Where you going looking all sexy and shit? Got all ya ass cheeks out, titties, everything! Chris let you out the house like this?" She asked.