Chapter 22 { PhoneCall }

Okay So I've Been Getting PMs about Me Bringing Lawrence Back All Of A Sudden.. I Brought Him Back Because He's One Of The Characters I Haven't Written About In A While And I Wanted To Being Him Back, But Didn't KnOw How. So I Had To Make Him Come Back This Way Unexpectedly. There's More To His Return, But You Can Just Read And Find Out That Part.

Just Wanted To Clear That Up For Everybody Who Was Asking Questions.

* * * * * *

A Week Later...
-{ CHRISTOPHER POV }-

I put the blunt to my lips taking a good puff then passed it to Vincent. Devin sighed looking at his phone. It's been a week since he's been out the hospital and everything, and we still can't find our dad.

Nobody can still believe that our own father did this to Devin. Nor do we understand. Mama is now terrified and scared as hell to be out or alone at the house. So, Michael moved in to protect her. They've been kicking it and slowly moving into a relationship. I see that he makes her happy and whatnot so I allowed it to slide.

Vincent and I already got some guys up and we're trying to find Dad. I don't know where he could be but we've been looking him up and apparently he's a drug lord now. He sells weed, kills people, and got people working for him. As long as his ass is, he's doing all these things. He's not that old, but he's like a older drug lord. I also heard he got a child. Not surprised being that we haven't seen each other in like 3-4 years. So Devin and I have a little brother or sister that we haven't met.

I honestly don't care about the child or his new family that's he has now. I don't want to the the kid or anything. I don't care about his ass anymore either. He's a snake and enemy like the rest of these punk ass dudes out here. For him to shoot Devin or whatever, is fucked up.

HIS OWN SON!

That's why when we find his ass, Ima get his ass back just like he got Devin. Let him see how it feels.

* * * *

"Man, y'all need to go through this with a smart as plan. Heard Pops smart as hell and got niggas everywhere around town in his lil gang or whatever." Devin said locking his phone.

I shook my head, "I don't give a shit. We got niggas too. I'm not afraid of his -" Just then, my phone started ringing. I looked seeing an unknown number coming across the caller ID.

"Aren't you gonna answer it?" Vincent asked looking at me with confused look. I answered the phone putting it on speaker.

"Who this?" I asked.

"Son.. I'm glad you answered..." Devin looked at me. I immediately picked out his voice.

"Lawrence how the hell did you get my number and why are you calling me?" I asked as the blood in my body being boiling. If I could snatch his ass up right now, I would. I wish I knew where he was.

"I got my ways Christopher, don't worry about that. How's your brother doing? Heard he made it through.." He begin laughing. "Lucky one. Actually spared his ass 5 more shots."

"Why would you do that? Why did shoot your own son? What kind of -"

"I want your mother.." he said cutting me off.

"What?"

"You heard me. Bring me Theresa, and everything can be fine. I heard she got a new nigga. She know she doesn't love his ass like she loves me."

Devin snatched my phone. "So you shot me for my mama? Fuck wrong with you man!? You suppose to be my father! She don't want your ass! You fucked up, now accept the shit!"

"Oh Devin. Your talking." He said and laughed. "You might want to watch the way your talking to me. I can have your ass shot up again. But this time, I won't spare you."

"Nigga fuck you! You a pussy! You get niggas shooting me up but can't face me like a real fucking man and squash shit. You gotta go the pussy route though huh?" Devin chucked. "Pathetic ass. You will never have my mama again nigga, never."

"Put Christopher back on the phone. Tired of talking to yo ass. You always been difficult. Christopher never was in trouble like you was. Always been in the streets and think you a gangsta. Nigga don't know shit. Theresa and I been wanted to send your ass away. Just didn't have the full guts to. Wish we did. Put my FAVORITE son back on the phone."  He said. Devin looked at me handing me the phone. He kicked the chair he was sitting in over and jetted for the door.

"DEVIN!" Vincent ran behind him.

"Yo, What the hell is wrong with you?!" I said putting the phone back to my ear.

"Don't be difficult like your brother Christopher. All I want is Theresa." He said.

"For what? So you could beat her up and cheat on her again? I bet she doesn't even know about the kid you got, huh? You haven't talked to any of us for the past few years. Don't -"

"Listen I don't have time to beat this bullshit. Either you send her my way, or I'm coming get her. Plan and simple. And if her lil boyfriend try to get in the way, he'll get it."

"You need to -"

"I'm texting you an address. You bring her there tonight, or else.."

With that, he ended the phone call. Next thing you know, a text message from the same number came through. It was the address.

I sighed shaking my head. If he thinks he's about to get my mama, he got another thing coming. I got something for his ass.

———————

Little Update.

Comment Your Thoughts. 💗