7

Guys I've written out all the plans for this story and oof you guys are gonna be in for ride!!

Harry
Focus Harry.
Focus.
Hit the bag.
Use your force.

"Harry!" Rosie shouts and just like that my focus is gone. It's okay I'd rather focus on her anyway.

Wait? What the fuck did I just think?

Why should I stop though?

She's so beautiful, so kind, so funny.

"What did you need to tell me?" She's still jogging in place.

"I take it you were jogging," I laugh a bit, wiping the sweat beads from my head.

"Yes I was, and I take it you were practicing," she says taking a deep breath then placing her hands on her knees bending down.

My thoughts right now...

"Yes, I was ma'am," I let out a little laugh as does she.

"So continue what did you need to tell me?" She's eager to know.

Shit, she wants to know and I'm still thinking of how to ask her if she'd like to go to eat with me later. I managed to save money and I even asked my mom for a little bit of money to be able to actually repay her for all the food and water she's bought me lately.

"I was gonna ask you if you'd mind if I took you out to repay for all those sandwiches you've bought me," I let out a little laugh, my eyes dart the punching bag locking my target as my fists interlocks with the bag.

"Thank you, Harry," she smiles, her lips are pink and she's blushing a bit.

"It's the least I can do," I say repeatedly punching the bag. "Meet me at that big shot restaurant in Monroe, the one called Allen's Seafood," I add she seems shocked at my choice of restaurant.

"Are you sure you wanna go there? Why don't we just get pizza and go to the downstairs of the book shop Ester's wife's shop?" She's so simple and I'm not sure if it's because she's lying to make me feel like I don't have to take her to an expensive restaurant or because she actually wants that simple plan.

I stop punching the bag and take a deep breath before answering her. "Why don't you wanna go to the big shot restaurant?" I smirk.

"Because I don't like big shots and I have to live with them every day," she gives an exaggerated sigh.

"Fine we can do that," I agree, honestly I wasn't sure how expensive that restaurant was.

"Good," she smiles I see her looking through the bin of hand wraps.

"What are you looking for?" I ask her going back to practicing my punching.

"A boxing glove," she answers still shuffling through the bin.

"Why so?" I tell her placing my hands to my side despite me wearing the boxing gloves. I felt the sweat trickle down my forehead as I spoke to her.

"I wanna practice boxing," this isn't helping me not like her I think after she speaks.

"Any particular reason?" I say leading her to the closet filled with boxing gloves.

"You've inspired me," she smiles, her smile is quite beautiful.

"Have I?" I laugh handing her the gloves.