3

Hey guys! Update is like a day or two late sorry! I really hope you guys enjoy it though. I have news so I did an interview with magioula it was super fun! Check it out. Also if ur looking for another fix to read I do have Be My Something up!
Harry

Just when I thought Connor couldn't be a bigger a dick, he knocks me out in front of all of our friends. Ester is going to kill me, not much I can do about it.

I wake up on the seat Ester has saved for when people get injured during fights, my neck is cramped, but it hurts less than the bruises that linger on my body. I can't remember much from last night but that girl Rosie from Monroe, she gave me the keys and told me she'd be here by 7 AM.

I groan getting up, I head a loud banging at the door, as I take a look at the clock I see that it's 8:30 AM. Shit!

I rush to the door to see a panicked girl, I give a sorry smile as I open the door.

"You scared me! I thought you were gonna-" I cut her off as she speaks.

"No, I won't rob Ester don't worry," I laugh as she panics.

"I've been out here for almost two hours!" Monroe girl; of course she likes to complain.

"I apologize... Rosie was it?" I'm lying I know her name, just wanna test her Monroe attitude.

"You don't know my name?" She crosses her hand over her chest with a sweet laugh.

"You know mine?" I ask her, furrowing my brows.

"Harry, we met," she says as if it was obvious.

"I'm just teasing, I know your name Rosanna," she gives me an odd look.

"How'd you know my real name?" She laughs taking the keys from my hand.

"Took a hint your real name wasn't as simple as Rosie," I smile.

"Yeah, you've guessed correctly," she shares the same smile on my face.

"Harry!" Delia shouts running into the gym, she shocked Rosie and I'm sure.

"Oh gosh," I hear Rosie whisper under her breath, once Delia runs to hug me.

"I was with you all last night an-" I stop her from speaking looking at the awkward face Rosie has on as Delia is hugging me and kissing my neck.

I don't like Delia in "that way", it came up when she made it clear to me she liked me in that way. She was down for being friends with benefits, but that's not what I wanted at all, that's not my type, not my thing. So I technically just use her for sex? No thanks, most would think I would say yes, but I thought she was smarter than that. Now it's just hard to look at her the same.

"Thanks," I reply as I watch Rosie stand by the door clearing waiting for us to leave so she can lock up.

I see the pissed face on Delia's face, but I choose to ignore it.

"Go ahead," I allow Delia to go before me so I can thank Rosie.

"Hey, thanks again," I give a smile, I wonder how much times I've said thank you...

"It's no big deal," she offers a smile.

I'd like to get to know her, part of me just needs to understand her. What kind of Monroe girl comes here for fun?

"Can I invite you to lunch or something?" As soon as the words come out of my mouth I regret them so very much.

"Oh yeah, that's so kind thank you, thank you so much," wow didn't expect her to be that thankful.