34

Sorry for the late update! I promise after the next chapter the book is gonna work faster! I honestly cannot tell how long this book is going to be, but I can tell you it is reaching a climax.

I hope you guys are enjoying!

Please don't be a ghost reader! Lemme know what you think! Suggest some songs for the novel plzz

Lots of love. Enjoy

Rosie

"Where's my son?" Harry's mom rushes into the room. I'm pretty sure the hospital had called her to tell her about the surgery his arm will need.

"He's fine, the doctors are being extra safe about his arm, he told me it was hurting him but his surgery is later on," I explain to her.

"Thank you for staying with him," she expresses appreciatively.

"Don't thank me for that, I need to be with him. "You know how much I care about him," I remark, she smiles and pats my shoulder lightly.

"I'm gonna go in and see him," she says and I remind myself I should talk to her and Harry's father showing up.

"I uhh have to tell you something before you go in to see Harry," I say lightly grabbing her wrist to stop her.

"What is it, sweetheart?" She questions me.

"Harry's father came here the other day, and I ummm... I think it really upset him. Do you know anything about him showing up?" I ask her and she sighs immediately.

"He got in contact with me and told me he needs a connection with his son and he wants Harry to meet his new wife's kid. I thought Harry would be happy to see his dad but he told me Harry didn't take it so well," I was shocked that Harry's mother has even been in contact with Harry's father since your expect they're the ones with the "beef".

"I think it's best if he just stays out of Harry's life," I admit.

"I told him that, Gemma gave him hope that he could come back into my kids' lives after years when she forgave him. She's my sweetheart, she's always been so forgiving and I think she's at a point in her life where it doesn't matter if her dad comes or not, but Harry's always been my sensitive one," she tells me and I unsure what to say nod my head lightly.

"I know he is. I'm gonna go home and shower but I'll be back before they take him into surgery," I tell his mother, she gives me a hug before she sends me off.

I was nervous to go home and see my uncle, he's not my father, he's my uncle and I know that but he doesn't know I know. Life is just so odd at this point, I hold back my tears as I walk out of the hospital.

I don't know how I'm going to look at anyone at my house in the face. My stomach turned and I reminded myself I needed to calm down for the sake of this baby. I also reminded myself that if I was going to get through anything, I had to make it less significant. What I mean by that is, even though I've been lied to my whole life, and I have a brother or maybe even more siblings out there, I need to notice that the world is still turning, and I am still a strong person. I still also have the most important person to me, Harry.

-

As I walk into the house, I'm welcomed by Asher...yay. I sigh and he looks me in the eye, he seems to be really off.

"Are you okay?" I ask him, confused as to why he's acting the way he is.

"You're pregnant?" He's still looking into my eyes, I notice how red his are at the moment.

"Yes," I respond honestly.

"What is wrong with you?" He asks me shaking his head.

"What is wrong with you?" I ask, crossing my arms.