36

2 updates today!!! One will hopefully be up later!

Harry

I woke up next to Rosie, it was only us in the house, Connor was staying at Delia's and my mom and Jason were out for the weekend. I heard my alarm buzz, I was shocked it didn't wake up Rosie since she was a sensitive sleeper.

I had to get back to the gym and practicing for the fight with Asher, I was very thankful they agreed to postpone it due to my injury. Now it's time to shine and show Asher that prick that him talking shit just proves he is shit.

"You okay?" I asked Rosie lightly kissing her head, moving her hair our of her eyes.

"Mmm," she groaned, I puckered my lips as I stood on my knees next to her on the bed.

"I love you," I said after she kissed my lips.

"Where are you going?" She asked rubbing her eyes and sitting up. She looked at the ground for a little and placed her hand on her stomach, and took a deep breath.

"The gym. You alright though?" I ask her while putting on a hoodie, I also slipped on a pair of shorts.

"I'm fine, but he actually keeps kicking, since yesterday," she tells me and I have a seat next to her on the bed before I have to leave.

"He's hyper I guess, do you want to stay here until I'm back from the gym?" I say hugging her, I began to tickle her and she quickly pushed away.

"Ah! Harry, please don't I'm super ticklish," She giggles.

"I'm going to head out alright? If you need me just call," I say, before she stops me.

"Can you drop me off home first? I don't like being alone," she admits.

"Of course I can," I respond, spraying cologne before I head to the gym.

"That is not a smart idea," she laughs at my action.

"I don't really care, it's only Ester at the gym anyway," I laugh lightly.

-

Once I dropped Rosie off at her house, I felt instantly bored, the drive to the gym felt like forever because she wasn't there for me to talk to. After like two minutes I decided on calling her, maybe if I spoke to her on the phone it would make it better.

"Are you okay?" Rosie quickly asks me as soon as she opens the phone.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I ask her with a light laugh.

"I was just worried since you just left," she tells me.

"I know, but I get bored without you," I tell her and she fakes an "awww".

"Harry I don't know if I'm going to be able to watch your fight with Asher now that I think about it, I would've probably just had the baby, or I'll be like really pregnant," she worried.

Good lord that girl worries about everything so much, she tries to pretend like she isn't but I know for a fact she is.

"Can you calm down? It's not a big deal, I'm gonna beat his ass in the first round and get this whole thing over with and then we can focus on ourselves more," I tell her, my phone is connected to the Bluetooth system in the car so I hear her voice as I drive.

"Harry I want to meet my brother, I found out that my mom only had one biological son after me, and I want to meet him, but if I do my uncle might find out, and then he'll know that I know everything," she groans.

"My son is probably so stressed right now, stop stressing him out Rosie," I tease.

"Oh my God, you think my son is really getting hurt by all this stress?" She manages to stress more.