16

Hello guys! It's holiday season and I'm hoping I'll be able to gift you guys with a few new chapters!!!

Please enjoy this chapter, shocking news soon. And yes you WILL get at least one new update in the next hmmm... I wanna say 5 days?

Rosie

"Rosanna!" My father called me from upstairs to the kitchen.

We have managed to speak even less after the harsh words he spoke about Harry, he doesn't even know him. I haven't told him that Harry is gonna be the stepson of his best friend this weekend, and I don't want to. I want to shock him, I want to prove to him, money is irrelevant and now Harry can go live in Monroe with his mother and her boyfriend, and it took no hard work, which goes against his "you only get money if you work hard".

People work hours on hours, days on days just to get someone a simple gift, not everyone has his luck... his luck now at least.

"What is it?" I ask trying not to be a total asshole with my tone.

"Would you like to come to my friend's wedding with me this weekend?" I almost want to laugh at the irony.

"Yep, I'd love to," my father gives me a look as if I've grown seven heads.

"Are you okay?" He reaches to check my temperature by pressing the back of his hand on my forehead.

"I'm fine," I roll my eyes and give my aunt who also has a 'what in the world' look on her face a smile.

Before I can leave the kitchen my father stops me. "Rosanna! I wasn't done!" I almost blurt out "of course you weren't", but I held it in.

"Continue," I look at him and cross my arms.

"Have you been meeting up with that boy?" I don't even answer his question, I just walk away shaking my head.

I haven't seen him yet, but I have to go talk to him right now.

-

Harry: go outside

Rosie: outside where?

Harry: look outside your window

I ran upstairs to my room, no way he was going to be out there. Did he lose his two brain cells? My dad is still here, I just semi-fixed things. Couldn't he wait until the weekend? I wanted nothing more than to see him but now wasn't the time.

I fumbled with the locks on my window and quickly slide it up, I looked to see no one there. What?

Rosie: there's nothing there??

Harry: I know I just wanted to be like the movies where the guy is at the window or something

Rosie: I hate you

Harry: You love me

Rosie: I do. Did you talk to your mom?

Harry: I only did that for you, and I feel bad she thinks I actually give a fuck about this wedding

Rosie: I know you do

Harry: I don't, I just care about you

Rosie: I love you

Harry: I love me too

Rosie: I'll see you this weekend

Harry: why can't you come to Livernois

Rosie: I can't my dad will know, and I don't want to risk it

Harry: I'd risk it all for you