35*

Hello guys! I hope you enjoy the chapter! I'm not sure if you were on team boy or girl but you will find out in this chapter if you won or not hahhah! Lots of love, I hope you enjoy this chapter.

It's a bit smutty at the end, but I hope you guys know I don't shine when it comes to smut and I only add it because my readers messaged me and asked for me to write it hahaha. I have to go completely out of mt confront zone every single time I write it which is why these chapters take a bit longer lol.

Remember you can recommend songs for the book and I will add them!

Please ask questions to the characters in this book and I will have a "Q&A" chapter up for you guys. Ask the question with the name of the character at the end please just so I can know. For example "were you happy Rosie was pregnant? To: Harry"

Well, I love you guys and I hope you enjoy. Please make sure you're staying safe, and feel free to message me I love hearing from my readers!

Harry

It's been two months since I've gotten out of the hospital. My surgery went well, and I think my arm is healing, it's my knee that always feels fucked up though.

Rosanna told me about all the troubles she's been having with her family, and it's all so shocking. I'm trying to support her to the best I can,  but on the bright side her baby bump is a bit more visible. She's 6 months pregnant today, and it's also the day we are going to find out the sex of the baby. We were supposed to find out earlier but my physical therapy appointments kept getting in the way and I really wanted to be there with her when she found out.

"Harry!" My mom calls out my name.

"Yeah?" I respond coming downstairs, she seems to be doing something at the sink but I'm not sure what.

"Yeah mom?" I ask again once I'm in front of her.

"Jason and I are going out for the weekend, and Rosie said don't be late," I nod at the information my mom gives me and rush to get socks and shoes on.

I can't believe I'm going to find out what Rosie and I are having. I honestly don't care what the baby's gender is, but it's still super exciting. I was leaning a bit more towards the girl side, but I have a feeling it'll be a boy. I keep having dreams of holding this beautiful baby boy in my arms and I just think that's a sign.

Jason has helped me buy a car, and sadly my mother refuses to let me own another motorcycle. I've been working with Gemma's husband and I finally have a job with him. He's opening a huge business and I might get to be just below CEO, it's kind of a relive, I need to really push towards helping Rosie and our baby right now.

-

I held Rosie's hand as we waited for her name to be called, it was a bit nerve-racking for me. Her thumb circled lightly around my hand, and she laid her head on my shoulder for a bit. She was wearing my hoodie since she doesn't like her bump. I find that to be quite crazy, but I can't blame her for how she feels.

I've been worried about her though, she's so worried about how her stomach is getting bigger, and her nose is getting bigger, and it's making her way more upset than it should. I have no right to speak, my body isn't changing, but I hope she knows she's beautiful and every day she manages to get even more beautiful somehow.

"You know I love you right?" I say into her hair, pressing my lips to her head.

She lifts up my hand and kisses it lightly, she wraps both her hands around mine and replies with "I love you so much more".

"Miss. Rosanna Lanson," the nurse calls out, I pat her thigh and give her my hand to help her up. She's not that pregnant but I just wanted her to hold my hand.