Okay, I'm sorry but the language will no longer be censored if that bothered you! Make sure to comment and vote, excited for you guys to meet Rosie! The next update is Saturday or Friday! 

Rosie

"You missed dinner again!" My father shouts as I walk into the house with my tracksuit.

"What? Dad, I told you I'd be home late and that I was going to be working at school it-," he tells me to stop speaking using his hand as a signal.

"Oh no, you liar! I was at your school! Where were you?" Fuck.

"I was in Livernois," I place my head down as I speak.

"Why? Gangs appeal to you?" He's shouting and my aunt is giving me an 'I'm sorry I tried to help look'.

Here's the thing, my biological mother died while she gave birth to me since then I've been raised with my mom's sister technically. She married my father in order to be our mother, but they've fallen in love. Most would think it's weird but since my mother died before I was even a few minutes born, it doesn't phase me much.

"No, they don't! But country clubs with your hell of a family don't either!" I throw my sweater to the ground and go upstairs.

I couldn't take it the tears ran down my face as soon as I made it into my room. My room is another reminder of the power my father has been trying to have over me, the walls are plastered with classical wallpaper, it's shit. This isn't me, it's not fun living with a side of your family who you can't tolerate. They are gross, everything to them is money, money, money that's the only language they speak.

When we speak about marriage to them it's more like an invitation to speak about which of my sisters has married the richest man, up until now it's Madison which she is married to Jackson, both doctors. Yeah she has the Dreamlife, hot husband, both doctors, but she has the worst personality of us all, she got married and since then she picks up once a week to suck up to my father about some dumb crap, telling him about her endless vacations and perfect toddlers.

"Rosanna Theresa Lanson! Get down here now!" I hate screaming and loud noises, I can already feel the anxiety run in my blood.

"No! Just leave me alone! Please!" At this point, I'm begging to be kept alone.

Livernois is my alone place, the place where money is just boring paper, and books are the paper that is valued, the people are friends, the shops are always open and named after the owners of them.

"Baby please Rosie open the door," my aunt gently knocks.

"No! Please, I just need to be alone! Just for a little while!" I hated the attention in times like this, this was the time I needed to cry everything out and feel like myself again.

"Alright, come down for dinner when you're ready!" I nod even though she can't see me, a force of habit I guess.

I allow myself to cry, letting the pain in me release. Sometimes I just needed this, I needed to be away from all the negativity of my city. The people have no morals, it's all money.

-

I didn't end up going downstairs for dinner, I took a shower and turned on Netflix for the night. I didn't have an appetite, not now. I was glad about not wanting to eat, I've always hated my weight. It wasn't anything serious, but I've never been a confident person. 

"Open the door please," of course my aunt has to come in, she can't just leave me alone for the day.

"What is it?" I sighed opening the door.