39

I hope you enjoy it!!! 

I promise things are about to start clearing up, this story is a mess right now, but I was trying to make it as raw as possible because we all know life is a mess!!! 

Comment and vote!!!

Rosie 

It's been two weeks since Asher told me Petie was my brother, I've heard he's been in town so I'm going to try to meet him this week. I told Harry, and he told me it was a bad idea, and for all, I know Asher could be lying. But how would Asher be lying if he knows all this about his dad and stuff? So much isn't adding up... I need to know a lot and soon. I want to know what the fuck is going on with my life. 

Right now I'm currently at the doctor's, it's another visit I have to go to by myself because Harry was practicing for the fight. Jessica told me Ester was helping him today, but she's been getting annoyed by all the practice they've been doing since she's scared for Ester's health. I just want Harry to come with me to these appointments, the little conversations we'd have before the nurse came in or something small like that made the visit so much better. I don't want to blame him though I know he's under a lot of stress.

"Okay, the baby's heart rates are kind of lower this time, but he seems very healthy, he's gained weight which is great," the doctor smiles as she reads off the information she's gathered from my visit.

"What does that mean if his heart rates are lower than last time?" I ask her worriedly. 

"It shouldn't be an issue, but if next time it decreases more I'll take precautions, he may be under distress in that case," I nod at the doctor's answer. 

"But he's okay now right?" I ask to confirm. 

"Yep, as healthy as could be, you're almost there sweetheart! He's due in less than 90 days!" She smiles at me and I return a smile back to her before looking at my bump. 

I really am going to have a baby in less than 90 days, I'm so excited to meet the little guy. 

-

I went home feeling slightly depressed for reasons I couldn't describe. I was feeling too many emotions, I know who my brother is... I think, and I can't go talk to him and I had to go to that appointment by myself AGAIN, and I just don't know if I'm fully ready to have this baby. 

I was also hungry, maybe if I ate something I would feel better. I went downstairs and heard a knock on the front door, I opened to see a tall man wearing basketball shorts, a baseball cap, and a tank top. 

"Can I help you?" I asked with a smile. 

"Yep," is all he said before grabbing my by my feet, I shouted and screamed punching his back to put me down. I thought I'd be heavier to hold since I mean am 7 months pregnant. 

"Let go of me!" I felt fear ride all over my body. My heart began to pound significantly and I felt pains in my belly. I just kept punching him until he threw me into his car. I immediately recognized the dudes in the car, they are all Asher's friends. 

"Fucking leave me alone or I will call the cops on you!" I shout at the guys in the car as I try to open the locked door. 

"With what phone?" The idiot who picked me up out of my own house and dragged me into this car asked. 

"What the fuck do you guys want? Please leave me alone!" I said looking at the guy driving through the car mirror. 

"You're Harry's girl, and he's our opponent," the man in the driver's seat smirked.