46

I honestly am so sorry for all the late updates. I'm going to try to finish the whole book and update it by the next two weeks just work with me here.

I love you guys so much, I'm shocked to see this book almost done, I loved it so much.

Harry
"Uncle Harry!" May exclaimed rushing to hug me as I sat next to her father on his hospital bed.

"May!" I shouted her name back and gave her a kiss on the head. "May, you wanna see my son?" I asked her and she gasped.

I couldn't comprehend that I actually had a son. I, Harry Styles, have a child, with the women I love.

"I wanna see him now!" She says and jumps, giving me her hand to lead her out.

"Can I take her to see him?" I ask Jessica and she nods with a smile.

I was so excited for May to meet my son, my two favorite people, well three Rosie would kill me if I didn't mention her, and I mean she has a right too, she did birth my son. Holy fuck, I haven't even really done something to thank her for that. Is there such thing as postpartum cravings? Because I'll go get her a burger and a thank you note.

I can't imagine had that ambitious girl not came to the "ugly" side of town because she was able to see beauty in it like she did everything including me and changed my life. Rosie Lanson, I am so fucking thankful for you.

"Is he so tiny?" May asks me as I hold her hand taking her to the room.

"Yeah, he's pretty tiny, but I think it's because I'm so big," I say and she smiles at me.

Looking at May I thought "I want a baby girl one day". I would ask Rosie but she hasn't even given birth a week ago.

"Uncle Harry?" She says and I mumble a "hm?" while looking into her big brown eyes.

"Is daddy okay?" She asks me and I feel my body tense up.

I always like to have good answers, but this time I'm really fucking scared, and I don't want to be. I try to be a positive person, but I live in such a fucking negative world. Where can I find a positive in my father figure in a bed between life or death?

Sometimes in life you can't always have good things to share, and I guess at this moment what May doesn't know can't hurt her.

"May he's hopefully fine," I tell her with a gulp.

Before she can ask any other question or respond to my last remark she gasps at the sight of Rosie holding our son on her hospital bed. She quickly rushes to see him, and a smile spreads on Rosie's face. I leaned over on the wall by the door and watched them.

"His nose is so cute," May says as she lays next to Rosie and Theo on the hospital bed.

"Your nose is o cute May," Rosie tells May bopping her nose lightly, causing me to smile a bit.

"Harry come sit," Rosie tells me pointing to the hospital chair, I nod and have a seat next on the hospital bed.

I was thinking a lot at that moment. I had a fight with Asher soon, Petie is actually Rosie's brother, and I'm sure she has something else to tell me but I don't want to stress it on her right now.

"I'm coming," I say having a seat watching as they observe my little boy.

"Rosie's next one is going to be a girl?" I ask her and she rolls her eyes.

"Harry let me breathe," she says and I laugh.

"May you want to hold him?" Rosie asks May.

"Yes, please," May says spooning her arms out, a smile spreads on both Rosie's face and mine.

"Whats his name again?" May asks with a little laugh as she holds him in her arms, he's never looked bigger.

"Theodore, but Theo for short," Rosie tells her placing her hair behind her ears.

She's gonna be such a good mom. My thoughts were interrupted by a text I got.

Petie: hey man, excited for your fight soon. We will be having a meeting soon with you. I'd like you to meet with you tomorrow though.

Her brother is texting me. She has no idea. He has no idea. Life is truly fucked. He was the last person I was expecting to hear from.

Me: hey, I actually don't know about tomorrow my girlfriends getting dismissed from the hospital with my son. And if not going home she's probably still going to be here in pain, so I guess I should be there for her.

Petie: alright I understand, but this needs to happen soon.

Me: how about a week from today?

Petie: sounds well. Where would you like to meet?

Me: the gym I box at

Petie: send the address and I'll meet you there. I'm glad to see you.

Me: glad to see you too man

Well fuck. I want to tell her but I don't. I also promised Rosie I won't keep things from her.

Right now I want to just enjoy my son, and worry about Ester. My mind is way too full.