27*

Song for the chapter

- You Are the Reason (Calum Scott) this was suggested by  oceaneyes1d (this chapter is also dedicated to them!!!) Thank you for being such a kind reader 

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, there is A LOTT COMING 

Remember you can always suggest songs for the book, in any chapter! I hope you guys are staying safe! Trying my best to get updates for you guys 

Also, I can't write smut for the life of me, but so many of you wanted it that I tried and it's also short oops... 

Rosie 

Once Harry called my phone, I quickly went outside to see him. For some reason I just need him and I alone today. I can't take living with Asher just because of all the drama he has caused these past few weeks. Today Harry has a boxing match at the gym, it isn't a huge fight, just something the gym does every now and then. It doesn't even really "count" towards anything, but Harry being Harry will still take it seriously. 

"Hey baby," I say kissing his cheek, hopping onto the back of his motorcycle.

"Hey, beautiful," he takes a deep breath and begins to drive. 

I wonder if he's okay... 

I wasn't even really sure where we were going, but I mean I trust Harry. I laid my head on his back, while my arms were wrapped around him as his motorcycle zoomed the roads. It seemed like we were going to Livernois, once I passed the sandwich shop I was positive we were going to Ester's house or at least someplace near there. 

I was correct, Harry parked the motorcycle in front of Ester's house. I got off and took the helmet inside with me since I did not want to risk it getting blown away, today was so windy, it somehow managed to give me a headache. 

"I need to talk to you about Izzy," Harry says and I furrow my eyebrows. 

 A couple of weeks ago Harry told me she went back home and I never thought I'd hear about her again. 

"What about her?" I question him. 

"I don't ever wanna speak to her again. I trusted her, I didn't tell you much about her because Asher came and shit pilled up and I just didn't want to keep talking about irrelevant things. Anyway, Izzy was talking to my dad the whole time, she lied, she pretty much told him everything about me. He send her, I don't know what he wanted to know, but he wanted to keep his tabs open on me I guess. Ugh, fuck him, I mean it," I watched as Harry's fists clenched. 

I was upset to hear all this coming from Harry, he was excited to see Izzy and finally have a family member to talk to. The same thing happened to me though. I can't believe Harry didn't come to me at a time like this, we agreed to tell each other everything. 

"Harry why wouldn't you tell me?" I asked him as I rubbed his back lightly to calm him down a bit. 

"I didn't want to stress you with all my bullshit," he says and I feel a weight on my heart. 

"Don't talk like that. You know I'm gonna be there for you, for everything," I found myself reminding him. 

If there is anything being with Harry has taught me, is that anything can happen with the right amount of love, honesty, and trust. You should never feel the need to hide your feelings, it's gonna hurt you. There is no way anyone can understand you if you don't give them the chance to. Well, I guess being with Harry taught me a lot, I'm so thankful for that man. 

"I knew you would be, but I didn't wanna bother you with my issues...again," I hate the way he is speaking. 

"Harry, I would come to you. You don't have 'issues', stop thinking about yourself like such a problem," I cup his cheeks lifting his face so our eyes meet.