23*

I'm really trying to get updates done but it's so hard with school and all.

Also this is kinda smutty and tbh I hate smut in fanfics cuz I'm using Harrys name... and I dont know it's just weird but all my readers were asking and I have to deliver.

Rosie

Harry told me he only has about two fights left until he can go for something like the boxing playoffs or something like that, I try to fully understand his boxing vocabulary but it's kinda hard. I'm going to his boxing match today, I asked Connor if he wanted to go but he is so pissed. Delia texted me and told me it was because she told him she thinks he deserves better, reminded me of what Harry and I went through if I'm being honest.

I know it may seem crazy but I forgot about my birthday. I've never liked my birthday, it's just a reminder that my life is going by and I've hardly done anything I'd like. This year I have Harry though and that makes me super happy. He was actually the one to remind me of my birthday, he send me a text that said: "how does it feel to be 19?".

"Rosie!" Connor called for me from the room next door to Harry's as I unpacked the last bit of Harry's clothes.

"What Skanskei?" I shouted back.

"Haven't called me by my last name since high school," he remarks walking into the room.

"Why'd you call?" I ask him still wondering.

"If you see Delia tell her I really need to talk to her, and that blocking my phone didn't block her from my mind," I nod and at that moment I actually feel a sympathy for Connor. I mean it's karma for what he did to Harry and I, but I still feel bad.

"Okay," I give him a reassuring smile.

-

"Harry! Harry! Harry!" I heard as all of Harry's friends from Monroe chanted his name before he even came out to fight.

"Hey! Aren't you Styles' girl?" A lean, tall male asks me.

"Harry Styles, yes," I respond with a simple nod.

I wonder if he's just asking if he's genuinely wondering or just trying to be an ass, I know it's wrong but I don't like the sound of his voice or the look on his face.

"How much for a fuck?" he whispers into my ear.

"If you don't move your fucking self away from me I'm going to beat your ass," I say without even turning to look at him.

"You're an angry little one," He places a hand on my shoulder which I swat away.

"Oh look there lover boy comes," he informs me when Harry walks on and makes his way into the ring.

I made the wise choice of just moving away from him to avoid any conflict right now. I watch as Harry gives me a nervous smile, I can only hope he's okay, but something is definitely off with him.

I mouth a "you alright?" to which Harry shrugs off and begins taking deep breaths and preparing for his fight. He's acting so unusual...

The fight begins and from what I can see either Harry is really prepared for this fight or he really fucking hates this guy. I watch as punch, after punch, after punch collides with his opponent's jaw. Harry hasn't even gotten hit once, I'm not complaining, it's just so rare in boxing for one of the players to have not been touched by the 5th round.

"Go Harry!!" I cheer him on.

"Harry! Uppercut! Uppercut!" Ester shouts at him, quickly coughing after.

I approach Ester with a bottle of water to ease his coughing, my heart pounds when he continues to cough harshly. The feeling of guilt washes over me once I remember I'm hiding Ester's illness from him.