28

Harry
I've been scared shitless, I didn't wanna show Rosie I was scared she could be pregnant but for fuck's sake I'm so scared. I can hardly afford to take care of myself let alone another half of me. I wish I was, but I'm not. Oh, and Rosie's Dad will probably kill my ass. I'm hanging by a thread right now.

"Harry! Focus man! What the fuck is wrong with you today!" Ester shouts at me once I miss a few punches.

"Sorry Ester, I ermm... I got a few things on my mind," I admit honestly.

"Well get them out. Go drink water, not too much and meet me back here in five minutes," I heaved a breath and chugged the cold water down my throat as sweat beads fell from my forehead.

My friend, Titus, offered to come in and help me since he fucking hates Asher too and we're both working towards beating his ass. I don't want to be just another guy who loses to Asher. He's been a prick for too long.

"Hey man, you okay?" Titus patted my back as I tried to regain my breath.

"Yeah don't worry, I should be fine," I smile trying to shrug it off.

"Is it because Asher's your girl cousin? Because man it's no big de-" he says before I cut him off.

"Wait how did you know?" I ask him adjusting my boxing gloves.

"He's been telling everyone," I roll my eyes at his response.

"He should tell everyone about what an asshole he is," I remark as Titus adjusts my bandana.

"Alright anyway, get your head in the game man," he pats my shoulder before we begin our second session of practice.

I quickly began practicing my punches.

"It's Asher, Harry," Titus motivates me to punch the bag better.

"Harry," I was shocked to see Jessica walk in the gym.

"Hey Jessica," I smile, stopping the swinging punching bag.

"I'm sorry to interrupt you, I have to talk to you privately after your done that is," she smiles, I can tell it's a forced smile.

"Are you sure you're okay? Do you need me to call Ester he's-" she cuts me off and shakes her head.

"No, no, I just have to speak to you about something, it's no big deal," I can somewhat tell she's telling me half the truth.

"Okay," I smile, and she quickly leaves.

That was weird...

-

"Hey baby," Rosie answers the phone as I bag my gym bag so I can head out. 

"I'll see you, man!" Titus shouts to me. 

"See you!" I wave bye to him. 

"Who's that?" Rosie questions me. 

"Titus, he's an old friend of mine, he came to help me train for the fight," I explain to her. 

"Oh, that's cool. Your mom came by," I'm shocked at her remark. 

What the fuck would my mom go to Rosie's house for? I just know she and Jason are plotting something. They better not fuck anything up, my relationship with my mother hasn't been that bad.