Chapter 48

Rosie 

I looked at my son as his eyes scanned the ceiling. Eventually, I got lost in my thoughts, my mother was once in a relationship with Harry's father, that is gross. Not only is it gross for obvious reasons, but it's gross since Harry hates his father, and Harry's father is far from a good dad. 

I hear my phone ring, I glance at it to see it's Harry. I smile at my phone and respond. He went to the gym to cool down after what he heard. I'm just glad he didn't get even angrier if I'm being honest. I was so scared to tell him, I was going to kick it under the rug for as long as I could, and I was hoping that would be forever. 

"Hey babe," I say opening the phone call. 

"No, it's not um uh Harry, it's me Petie. Rosanna I to talk to you and now," I feel myself tense up. 

"I'm sorry, I don't know you, and I think it's best if you keep your relationship business-wise and professional only and kept with Harry," I make up feeling my heart pound miles a second. 

"No, please I have to explain," he begs.

"Wait how do you have Harry's phone?" I wonder. 

"He's in the bathroom right now," of course he is, I'm the one who just had a baby and his bladder is way worse than mine. 

"Petie I said no," and with that, I painfully end the call. 

I wanted Petie to know I was his sister, I wanted Petie to know I knew, but I can't risk anything with Curtis right now. If everything my uncle told me is true, I need to just leave them away from me and hide from all their issues, and them. 

I fell in love with Harry, we had a baby, I want to go back to school, marry him, settle down, I don't want any of this drama anymore. It gets to a point where you are sick of it all. I can't count the days I've just wanted to run away, and I used to, I used to run away to Livernois. 

 I found out my whole life was a lie and I don't know how much more I can take. Theo began bursting into tears all of a sudden. I laid down and allowed him to lay down on my chest, as I stroked the light hair on his head. 

"Theo?" I spoke to him. "I love you, and I hope you know that your dad does too," I smile remembering the time Harry snuck me out of a window. "We've been through a lot together, and one day when you're older and a big boy, I'll tell you some of it, but definitely not all of it," I laugh a bit. His crying had stopped, I looked at him to see his eyes wide open as he searched around the room. He couldn't really turn his head so all he could see was the left side of the room. 

Talking to Theo healed me for a second. It gave me this sense of sanity, just for a moment before my thoughts went back to it all. I went on my phone to see Jessica had texted me.

Jessica: hey babe, do you mind if I drop May off for a bit?

Me: not at all, drop her off. Harry should be home any minute he'd love to spend time with her

Jessica: great, I don't want her to see Ester in the hospital it's not good for her mentally 

Me: You're right Jessica, you've always been such a caring mother 

Jessica: you're a great mother already Rosie 

Me: Thank you Jessica but right now it all feels like a lot 

Jessica: I mean you did just push a whole human out of you 

Me: again you're right. Hows Ester?

Jessica: I want to say better but he's not 

Me: has Harry came to the hospital?

Jessica: Ester won't let him until the day of the fight