I Can't Keep Quiet Any Longer

AYAME'S POV

I hid the box, that contains my ancestor's journal, under my bed again and I looked at Ayato.

"You know what to do?"

"Yeah," Ayato nodded his head and he then asked me. "I don't get it, why don't you just tell the others about you being half vampire?"

"Are you serious?! if I told them the truth, they'll be either angry at me for keeping quiet or they'll be happy that one of you guys but, Yui on the other hand, will be furious or scared of me."

"Why would she?"

"Hello?! weren't you, your brothers and the Mukami brothers sucking her blood 24/7 and scaring her before I came along?"

Ayato saw my point and he sweat dropped a little.

"Listen, Ayato, no one can never know about me being half vampire, you promised you won't say anything."

"All right, all right, I get your point but, if the truth does come out, you'll be the one to tell them."

I sighed in defeat when he said this. Suddenly, I sensed something approaching and so did Ayato. I looked out of my window and then my eyes glowed red and then my vampire instincts kicked in. I used my vampire vision to see who was hiding in the shadows and it was the founders, Carla and Shin Tsukinami, along with their familiars.

"It's Carla and Shin," I told Ayato and he looked at me surprised.

"You can see them from this distance?"

My eyes stopped glowing and I looked at Ayato.

"You're forgetting my vampire powers are a lot stronger than yours and I'm from a different race as well."

I looked out of the window and I told Ayato.

"Go and tell the others about this meanwhile, I'll get their attention."

"Are you crazy? you can't take them on your own!"

"Don't worry, I'll be fine, now go!"

I shouted before Ayato teleported out of my room. I looked out of the window before I teleported outside. I landed on the ground safely and then my eyes glowed red again as I glared at bushes.

"I know you're there! show yourselves!" I yelled angrily.

I heard growling from the shadows and it was wolves. I watched the wolves slowly approach me and then the founders showed up.

"Well, well, look who's here, if it isn't, Ayame Takashi," Shin spoke with a smirk on his face.

"It's been a while, hasn't it, Shin and Carla," I spoke with a smirk on my face too.

"We were expecting to find you here at this mansion so, mind telling us why you're here?"

"I would have asked you two the same thing but, I believe I know why, you're after Eve's blood aren't you?" I questioned the founders and then they continued to smirk at me.

"You're as sharp as ever, you are indeed correct, however, we've heard rumours that you're here with your ancestor's journal," Carla said as he raised his hand and he demanded. "Hand it over."

"Sorry no can do, that journal belongs to me and the Takashi family and as for Yui, you won't get your hands on her, not while I'm around."

I said as the clouds moved away from the red moon and then I placed my hands together and I mumbled an ancient chant to use a barrier spell. 

"Stop her!!" Carla shouted at his wolves as they charged at me.

I smirked at the wolves before a stream of light appeared around the mansion and then disappearing into the night sky. The wolves were about to attack, however, they crashed into the barrier instead.