Being Here Feels Like I've Got Family Members

AYAME'S POV

"*Sighs* remind me again, how did you and I get into this?"

I asked Ayato as we cleaned the classroom. Ayato stopped cleaning the blackboard and he said to me.

"Maybe it's because your stupid friend John gave us a rubbish trap for one of the teachers and thanks to you, we're on cleaning duty as punishment, didn't you check it was fine?"

"I did, at least I thought it was OK to use."

"You thought?! you know what, Ore-sama doesn't have time for this!"

Ayato puts down the wipe and then he starts to leave the classroom.

"Hey!! where are you going?! get back here!!"

"Your fault, your punishment, Ore-sama is not going to help someone who screwed up the prank."

"Hey! aren't you forgetting we're partners in crime?! we're in the same boat whether you like it not!!"

"Tell someone who cares!!"

Ayato said as he left the classroom. I showed my middle and index fingers to Ayato as he left. I growled angrily as I got back to work. Once I finally finished cleaning the classroom, Ayato and I sat in the limo in silence with frowns on our faces. Laito chuckled and he then spoke up.

"Looks like our favourite pranksters had a falling out."

"Ayato-kun, Ayame, what happened?"

A tick mark appeared on my head and I said to Yui.

"Why don't you ask that stupid Oreo sitting next to me?"

Ayato growled angrily and he said to me.

"Who're you calling an oreo, bitch?"

"Who else other than you Oreo-sama?"

"Oreo-sama?!!"

Laito, Kanato and Yui covered their mouths to prevent themselves from laughing and then Ayato glared back at me and then we started to argue.

Ayato: "Now look what you've done! they're laughing at Ore-sama thanks to you!!"

Ayame: "Well maybe you should have thought about that before dumping me to clean up your mess, you lazy ass!!"

Ayato: "I am not lazy!! Shu's the lazy one around here!!"

Shu: "Don't drag me into your squabble."

Reiji: "Cut it out you two, your petty argument is bothering us and you're being too noisy."

Ayame & Ayato: "Urasai! four eyes!!"

Reiji looked at us with a shocked expression while the others snickered and chuckled at him. Ayato and I glared at one another until I shouted.

"Ayato you're such a jerk!!"

"Takes one to know one, bitch!!"

I punched Ayato in the face making him clutch his nose in pain. I looked at the driver and I shouted.

"Stop the limo!!"

The limo came to a halt and I left the vehicle after slamming the door shut. Yui rolled down the window and she shouted.

"Ayame! where are you going?!"

"FOR A WALK ALONE!!"

I yelled angrily as I continued to walk through the streets leaving the others behind me.