Sing-Off! Ayame VS Kou!!

AYAME'S POV

I was walking through the corridors with Ayato and we were chatting about our next prank and who we should target next.

"I think we should target pancake, we haven't done that yet."

"No way, Yui will kill me if we pranked her, I'd say we get Kou, besides, I might get even more Subscribers if I pranked a famous person."

"Uh, you? what about me? I'm the one who's helping you with all this."

"I'm joking, honestly, Ore-sama you take these things too seriously."

Ayato chuckled when I said this. Suddenly, we heard screaming yanderes making me cover my ears. Ayato frowned and we both knew why those girls we screaming like crazy. We saw Kou being crowed by his fans and he smiled and waved at them. Ayato and I sweat dropped when we saw him.

"So much for having a peaceful night, is there a time and place when those girls aren't going crazy for that Idol?"

"When they're in class and not being noisy, that's the only time when they're not being like this."

"Let's get outta here before Kou tries to use us to escape his fans."

"Good idea."

Ayato said as we left Kou but before we could leave, some of my fans showed up and then one of them asked me.

"Excuse me, are you Ayame? the famous prankster and singer?"

"Uh yeah, that would be me."

"Can we take a selfie of you?"

"Sure."

I said with a smile and then my fans took the selfie. Once they took a picture of us, Ayato chuckled and he then said to me.

"Since when did you get so popular?"

"Since I became a Youtuber, you should give it a try."

"Thanks, but no thanks, Ore-sama doesn't have time for stuff like that."

"Aw~ no time for your favourite partner in crime's videos."

I said as I wrapped my arm around his shoulders. Suddenly, that annoying cheerful voice appeared.

"You two keep teasing and flirting with one another, some people are gonna think you're lovers."

Ayato and I jumped away from one another and then Kou smirked at us.

"Grr! what do you want now Kou?!"

I shouted angrily and then Kou said to me.

"Oh, nothing, except you've got a couple of fans yourself."

I looked over my shoulder and he was right, there are a few people who are fans of my work.

"Yeah and what about them?"

"They used to be my fans until you came along and stole them from me."

"I didn't steal anyone, they just prefer me because they probably got fed up of seeing that ugly look on your face."

Kou looked at me shocked while the other students went 'Ooh!!'. Ayato chuckled when I said this and then Kou said to me.

"Well, at least I'm not some spoilt brat who dresses up like a freak."

"Ooh!! he got you there, goth girl!"

Ayato said to me while trying to keep his laughs to himself. I frowned at Kou and I said to him.

"At least I'm not a selfish idol who claims this is a give-take-world which by the way is what I call a greedy bastard."

"Oooh!!!"