Character Introduction

Name: Ayame Takashi

Name: Ayame Takashi

Age: 15

Personality: Ayame is a gothic/emo type girl and she's a bit of a rebel, which caused her to get kicked out of school too many times. Despite her rebellious behaviour, Ayame is kind towards Yui and she treats her as if she was her sister since she's the only girl in the Sakamaki mansion and in the night school especially since she's the only child.

Ayame does tend to be playful and rebellious whenever she wants to even if that means getting trouble but she doesn't care.

Occupation: 1st-year high school student  

Race: Human?

Hair Colour: Black/blue hair with bright blue highlights

Eye Colour: Sky blue eyes

Likes: Being creative, pranking, dressing like a goth/emo, blue hair dye, writing her own songs, making youtube videos with Ayato

Dislikes: All-girls' school, being told what to do, Reiji scolding her, Laito's flirting, Kou being annoying, Azusa hurting himself, her Father being insulting about her looks and her rebellious behaviour

Description: Ayame was born into a rich family. When she was younger, her life was perfect and happy until her parents suddenly split up. Ayame couldn't understand why at the time until her Mother left. Ayame's mother may have stayed in contact, however, Ayame began to change after turning 12. Ayame was no longer a sweet/friendly child, she became a rebellious goth/emo which meant getting into trouble and getting kicked out of school a few times. Ayame's father had enough of her behaviour so he thought he could send her to the Sakamaki mansion where she could learn to be a proper lady.
During her stay, the vampire brothers began to notice something off about her scent as it got closer to the night of the new moon.

How will Ayame cope being at a house filled with vampires and what kind secret is she keeping from the vampires and Yui that was so bad that she couldn't tell them?