You're Special To Us

AYAME'S POV

I was running for my life through the hall because I tried pranking on Reiji since he was getting on my nerves about my grades failing, my test scores being low and my attitude and my manners are deplorable. I tried pranking him but, the foam prank went wrong since the foam exploded along with Reiji's experiments.

I ran into the Games room and I slammed the door shut with my back pressed against the door. The triplets, Shu, Subaru and Yui turned their attention to me and then Yui asked me while I was panting in exhaustion.

"Ayame, what's going on?"

"Nothing! except, you guys haven't seen me and I'm not here!"

"What?!"

Yui shouted in a shocked tone and then Subaru asked me in an annoyed tone.

"What the hell have you done now?"

"Nothing! I haven't done anything! I'm completely innocent of the crime which I'm about to be accused of!"

"Accused of?"

Just then, a raging mad Reiji yelled angrily.

"Ayame!! get out here now!!"

I sweat dropped when I heard him.

"Like I said! I'm not here! you guys haven't seen me!!"

I shouted as I hid behind the couch where Shu was trying to take a nap. I heard Reiji slamming the door open and he shouted.

"Where is she?!!"

REIJI'S POV

I yelled angrily while my shirt was covered in foam. Ayato laughed at me and he said to me.

"Reiji, what happened to you? did one of your experiments finally go wrong on you?"

"It's not funny Ayato! that 'partner in crime' of yours did this! apparently, it went wrong and now I'm going to punish her for it now where is she?!"

Laito: "I haven't seen Goth-chan all day."

Kanato: "Teddy and I haven't seen Ayame-chan either."

Shu: "*Zzz...zzz...*"

Subaru: "Tch, how the hell should I know?"

Yui: "Gomen Reiji-san, I haven't seen Ayame either."

I frowned angrily and then said to them.

"If you see her, don't let her escape and bring her back to my room, she's got some cleaning up to do."

I said before I teleported back to my room.

AYAME'S POV

"It's OK, he's gone."

"Phew, thank goodness for that."

I mumbled after Subaru told me this. I came out of my hiding spot and then Ayato asked me.

"All right, start talking, what happened and what went wrong?"

"OK, first off, that was some cheap foam that John gave me, he specifically told me it was safe and usable, second, I didn't know it was gonna wrong."

Ayato stood there with his arms folded waiting for a proper answer and I sighed in defeat.

"What happened was, I planned to pull a foam prank on Reiji by swapping some of his liquids that he uses for experiments but, the next thing I knew the foam exploded ruining not only Reiji's floor but including his laboratory, right after he caught me watching the whole thing, he started chasing me."