I Hate You I hate you I hate you !!!

Lee Adamson 💛
I pull up at Reece's house like A mad woman and get out of my Maserati Levante '18 . *knock knock knock*   "It's open" I hear Reece say "Yo what happened here?" I say once I open the door and see Reece on the floor trying to get up "Carter happened!" She coughs "lemme help you!" Once I get Reece up and on the couch I go back and lock the door than check her windows "Reece you should  to move and keep your location private" I suggest  "to where Lee? I don't have any money , I got three dogs and I can't even function. Plus I'm pregnant like what am I supposed to do? I rather just die"  "Reece I can help you get a place but you better not kill yourself , I will help you with whatever you need I promise. We're best friends I'm not gonna watch you slowly die" I give her a hug , I know she's sad and hurt so I have to be here no matter how many times we fought or argued I still got love for my nigga Reece.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
      Three weeks later - Thursday morning 8am
Reece S.

    "I hate you I hate you I hate you!" I continue to say as I cut into my wrist , The pain faded minutes ago as I cut and cut and cut ! My nightmares of being tortured and raped creep on me unexpectedly and every time they do I dig into myself more and more , I'm at the end of my life . I don't know what to do I feel like complete shit. *incoming call from Lee🤞🏾*
Me: Hello?
Lee: Whaddup you home?
Me: yeahhh why?
Lee: open the door
Me: umm give me a minute...
I hang up the phone and start covering my wrist than I throw a long sleeve light weight shirt on , I clean up the bathroom some and go to open the door for Lee. I head into the kitchen and grab myself a water bottle because I feel light headed. Lee starts looking at me funny "What man?" I ask taking a big gulp "What's up wit you? You cut yourself?" She asks "Naw naw not since last time" I lie "Nigga so what's that?" She points to my shirt and blood is dripping out. "Look Lee it ain't nothing I'll go clean it up!" I go to head into the bathroom but Lee grabs me "I got it go sit down" she says "umm okay" I know I shouldn't let her see it but I know I can't clean this shit up myself. I wish I didn't cut , I wish it didn't hurt and I wish the nightmares would go away. All the horror of being tortured is stuck in my head and it's uncontrollably killing me....