Chapter 85

~Riley's POV~

"Baby!!" Ross yelled from my bedroom. I was downstairs getting something to drink.

"What!" I yelled back.

"Love you!" he answered.

He's so cute. I grabbed a soda and went back upstairs. Ross was hanging upside down on my bed.

"Uh, what are you doing?" I asked with a giggle.

"Chilling."

"Alright then." I answered.

"Hey." Ross said.

"What?"

"We haven't done anything naughty in awhile." he said with a smirk.

"We haven't." I responded.

"That needs to be changed." Ross said before grabbing me and pushing me on the bed.

Ross was trying to deepen the kiss when Rydel walked in.

"Dell!" Ross whined.

"What?" she questioned.

"We were kind of busy." Ross answered.

"You guys can fuck later. Right now, Riley and I need to go shopping." Rydel said.

"Shopping for what?" I asked.

"Baby clothes." she said as she rubbed her baby bump.

"Ok. Ross I need money." I said.

"For what?" he grumbled.

"You'll see when I get home." I said with a smirk.

"Ohh. Ok." Ross answered, handing me his wallet.

Rydel and I went out to my car. I drove us to the mall.

"Are you excited?" I asked.

"Kind of. But, me having a kid will effect touring. I can't let my brothers down." Rydel said.

"It will be good for all of you to have a break. Ross can work on Austin and Ally and then you guys can write some new songs." I explained.

"Ya I guess."

When we got to the mall, Rydel and I headed for the baby store. Rydel went straight to the pink clothes and I went to shoes. This girl was going to be veey stylish. Rydel found clothes and I found shoes to match.

"I think we got enough clothes for her. Now, we need to shop for me." Rydel said.

"This will be fun." I said.

"Now you won't have to buy maternity clothes because we are the same size." Rydel said with a smile.

"Ya about that..." I mumbled.

"What? Are you pregnant too?!" Rydel exclaimed.

"No. I don't think Ross wants kids. We talk about it but he changes the subject." I explained.

"Well maybe when we get home, you guys can talk about it." Rydel suggested.

"I'll try."

We finished up our shopping and then went to Starbucks. After we finished there, I drove us home.

"Thanks for taking me." Rydel said with a smile.

"You're welcome. Your baby is going to be stylish." I answered.

I parked my car in my garage and went inside. Ross was laying on the couch asleep.

"Baby." I whispered, sitting on the edge of the couch.

I leaned over and gave him soft kiss. Ross started to move around and finally I saw his beautiful eyes.

"Hey gorgeous." he mumbled in his sexy sleepy voice.

"What have you been doing?" I asked.

"Nothing much. Relaxing."

I pulled his blanket up to discover his torso shirtless. I put my stuff down and curled up with him.

"I love you Riley."

"I loved you too Ross."

¤

¤

So, I've been super busy. This book is slowly coming to an end.

I've decided to start a Youtube channel. I'll let you guys know when the first video is up:)

-Hanna♡