Chapter 81

~Riley's POV~

Dell and I walked quickly to our room. Once inside, I locked the door.

"You and Ratliff had sex?!" I exclaimed.

"Ya." Rydel mumbled.

"When? Why? Where?" I asked, millions of questions filling my head.

"It was a few weeks ago after that party we threw for you. You and Ross left and the rest of my family left to go see a movie. One thing led to another and we had sex! I didn't know it was happening until it was over." Rydel explained.

"You didn't know you were getting fucked!?" I said with a small laugh.

"Well I did but I wasn't going to stop it! He felt so good and honestly I thought he would be smart enough to use protection." Rydel answered.

"What are you going to do?" I asked.

"I don't know. I should probably tell Ratliff."

"Don't tell anyone until we know for sure that you are pregnant." I said.

"Where do you buy a pregnancy test in London?" Rydel asked.

"We can tell everyone we are going shopping and then find some. We have to wear disguises or people will spread rumors." I explained.

"Ok."

We walked out of our door and to Stormie's room.

"Hey, we're going to look around." I said to Stormie.

"Be careful." she said before we walked out.

We walked into our room again and put on wigs. Then I grabbed some money and walked onto the streets. Rydel spotted what looked like a pharmacy. We quickly walked over to the door.

"Is there anything I can help you ladies find?" the lady asked in her British accent.

"We're good." Rydel said.

We walked up and down the isles until we found what we needed.

"This is going to be so awkward." Rydel whispered to me.

"You'll be fine. "

"Ya but it's the same lady that asked us if we needed help." Rydel mentioned.

"Just pay for them." I said, slightly pushing her towards the counter.

Rydel quickly paid for the tests and we walked back to the hotel.

"How do I use these?" she asked.

"I don't know. I think you pee on them." I said.

"Ok and then it says to wait 1 minute. And, 2 lines means yes. 1 line means no."

"I'll be waiting right here." I said, leaning against the wall by the bathroom.

Rydel went in and shut the door. It seemed like it took forever. Finally, Rydel emerged from the bathroom. She had tears in her eyes. I had a feeling I knew what the test said. Rydel turned the test toward me and I saw 2 lines.

"You're pregnant." I whispered.

"I'm pregnant."

"Now what?" I asked.

"I need to tell Ratliff. It's his child and then we will figure out what to do." Rydel explained.

"You're not getting an abortion." I said.

"Never. I just don't know what to do." she mumbled before collasping on the ground, crying.

"We'll get through this." I said.

"Can you go get Ratliff?" Rydel asked.

"Sure."

I walked out the door and to the guys room. I knocked on the door and waited for an answer. Soon, Ross came to the door.

"Hey baby." Ross said.

"I need Ratliff." I said, trying to get around him.

"Ratliff! Riley needs you!" Ross yelled.

Then Ratliff appeared next to Ross.

"Yes?"

"Come with me." I said, pulling him out the door.

We walked in silence to my room. I opened the door and we walked in to Rydel still laying on the floor.

"Dell, Ratliff is here." I said.

"What's wrong?" Ratliff asked.

Dell sat up and I could tell she wasn't ready to tell him.

"Ratliff, there's something I have to tell you."

¤

¤

Well then. Did anyone expect that to happen?

-Hanna♡