Chapter 40

~Riley's POV~

"Home!" I said once we got out of the van.

"You didn't like Hawaii?!" Rydel exclaimed.

"I did but it's great to be home." I answered.

"Riley, let's go unpack!" Ross said, pulling me toward my house.

"Ross, I'm so tired."

"Then we can cuddle. I just want to be with you." Ross said.

"You know, this isn't how I thought my life was going to turn out." I said as Ross and I laid down.

"What do you mean baby girl?"

"I would have never thought that my parents would leave me and I would fall for my best friend." I explained.

"I never would of thought that I would randomly kiss my best friend one night and confess to her that I had a huge crush on her."

"But it all turned out okay." I answered.

"Ya."

We laid in silence for a little bit longer until Ross spoke again.

"Do you think that we will get married?"

"Ya, unless you don't want to." I said.

"Ri, I would get married to you right now if we could."

"I love you so much Rossy. You chose your best friend over any other girl that you could have. You chose me." I said.

"Because you're perfect and I wish that I would of realized my crush for you sooner."

I curled up into Ross as he turned on the tv. He picked some random show. I was just dozing off when Ross' and I phone went off. It was a Twitter notification. It read: Riley cheating on Ross while the family is in Hawaii? This pictures were taken while Riley was in Hawaii. Then it showed some pictures.

"What the hell?" Ross exclaimed.

"These aren't me! I was with you the whole time!" I explained.

"Obviously not!" Ross yelled at me.

"I don't even know who this is!" I said with tears in my eyes.

"You're the worst liar ever. I'm outta here." Ross said, getting up and slamming the door behind him. I stood in my living room crying. I called Rydel.

"Dell?" I said into the phone.

"What's wrong?"

"Some people Photoshopped me with a dude in Hawaii and now Ross won't even talk to me." I cried.

"He's not-oh he just walked in." I heard the door slam.

"Can you just tell him that the pictures are fake and I don't know who the guy is?"

"I'll try. I will be over in a minute." Rydel said before hanging up.

I sat on my couch and cried until Rydel came in the door. Ross with a tear stained face came in.

"You guys are going to work things out. Now." Rydel demanded.

"I did some research on the pictures and found out that they were fake. I'm really sorry baby." Ross said.

"Ross." I cried.

"Please forgive me baby."

"I don't know. You didn't let me explain what was happening. You can't freak out without knowing what is happening." I explained.

"I'm really sorry." Ross said, tears in his eyes. Rydel left.

"I love you." I whispered, putting my hand on his cheek.

"I love you so much baby." Ross said before giving me a soft kiss.

"I hope we never fight again. I don't like it." I said.

"I feel like we will have one more fight in our lives."

Little did I know that Ross wasn't wrong.