Chapter 34

Morning invited faint drizzles of raindrops falling on to the green grasses swarming the ground, trees rustling in the rhythm of the wind accompanied by faint whistling of the glass windows, making it the only noise in the room along with sleepy soft snores coming from Taehyung's back.

Taehyung woke up when the noise of window whistling levelled up. The weather was brisk with fresh raindrops refreshing the surrounding but Taehyung felt warm breath blown on to his nape. Not only warm breathe but he also noticed an arm slung onto his waist protectively, cancelling the distance between him and  the warm body spooning him. Taehyung smiled even before turning to see the man behind him, he knew who he was.

He closed his eyes, emotions welling up in his eyes as he turned to see the face that he was craving for so long. He craved those warm cheeks which felt so soft under his touch. He craved those lips which would twitch upwards whenever Taehyung did something crazy. He craved that little nose scrunch which would melt his heart everytime. He craved those deep colossal doe eyes that would hold his whole universe. He craved this Man laying in front of him who was sleeping so peacefully with his lips eliciting soft snores and lashes brushing his soft cheeks. Taehyung could never get enough of this site of Jungkook. Never.

"Babe." Taehyung whispered, hands already on his cheeks.

Jungkook scrunched his face with the movement and later opening one eye to see Taehyung smiling fondly at him.

"Just sleep. I'm tired." And he went back to closing his eyes, making Taehyung giggle and press his cheeks on his chest.

"I can't believe you are here. I really missed you a lot." Taehyung said, voice muffled.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't come sooner to you. I missed you too." Jungkook held Taehyung even more protectively, thinking about the longing they suffered.

"It's okay. Jimin told me you weren't well.  You actually don't seem well. Look, you got these dark bags under your eyes." Taehyung drew lines under Jungkook's eyes, pointing out the dark bags under his eyes because of lack of sleep.

"I'll be okay now. Now that I'm here." Jungkook smiled, feeling at peace at last holding his boyfriend in his arms back again.

" I'll be good too, now that I have you." Taehyung said smiling shyly, biting his lips.

Jungkook kissed his forehead, letting it linger there for a while.

"Did you like my playlist? I recorded few myself."

Taehyung nodded frantically, a huge grin he was trying to control but failing miserably.

"I loved your lullaby the most. You should sing for me often."

"I'll do it babe." Jungkook kissed him lightly on his lips, it was what they both wanted in the atmosphere so serene.

Taehyung's face soon contoured in grim, making Jungkook furrow his brow in worry.

"I'm sorry I couldn't be in your hard times.  It's always you hanging by yourself. I should have been with you when you weren't well. I'm lacking as always kook."

Jungkook massaged Taehyung's scalp lightly, drawing indefinite circles on to his scalp, making Taehyung close his eyes in content.

"Looking at your face makes me forget everything Taehyung. Hearing just your name makes me feel safe and secured. Your existence is enough to strengthen me. You don't have to do anything."

Taehyung smiled wholeheartedly, feeling overwhelmed with love back again. The depth of love that Jungkook holds for him still amazes him and he knows that he doesn't love any less than that.