Chapter 33

To be strong.
He isn't well.
He'll come soon to meet you.

Taehyung could only think of the words that Jimin said to him two days ago. Jungkook wasn't well, Jimin said, Taehyung knew it might be serious for Jungkook to not come to meet him. He still stayed positive, thinking Jungkook was stronger than him and he'll overcome it, but still he just hoped he was there by Jungkook's side to share their problems, their worries. For now, Taehyung could only think of staying healthy to not stress Jungkook more. He knew that Jungkook might be taking note of everything about him with the help of others, so he stayed positive and kept himself stable. Also Taehyung's treatment schedule was back to track after a very stressful week.

Days passed by and Taehyung was spending more time at Hoseok's cabin. He started spending more than six hours in his cabin, reading comics from the shelf, listening to Hoseok talk about his struggles as a teenager. He had been having his lunch on the couch, watching pet videos on Hoseok's phone and sometimes he slept in his cabin until dinner time. Taehyung really liked spending time this way.

Only after a week, Taehyung found courage to speak for himself. He responded to the treatment well. He started opening up about his worries, about his pain, about his thoughts, he started to speak his mind, only leaving the vital information about his nightmare. He was still scared to share about the last piece of his nightmare, it was something unacceptable, something people won't justify, which scared him.

The conversations weren't just deep personal ones but simple conversations about comics or movies or favorite superhero shows. It started something like this -

Taehyung was reading a Marvel comic when Hoseok peeked into his book.
"Tony Stark is a womaniser... "

Taehyung looked up to Hoseok, higly offended within but successfully kept his straight face.

"kookie loves him." Taehyung said with his lower lip jutted up.

"Oh." and the room fell in awkward silence.

"Tony Stark isn't that bad though." Hoseok tried to the lift his embarrassed self, making Taehyung giggle. And they both laughed heartily, warmth spreading in Taehyung's heart and soul.

Taehyung was very cooperative with the therapy, thinking of being by Jungkook's side as soon as he gets well. He wanted to end his sufferings soon so that He can be there for Jungkook.

When Taehyung missed Jungkook, he listened to the MP3 playlist. It had songs that Taehyung would listen to when they drove together for the office, it also had few recorded stuffs where Jungkook would say him good morning or even sing a lullaby to sleep, Taehyung always had tears in his eyes listening to it - tears because it made him overwhelmed with happiness, with contentment. It also brought tears because he couldn't see him, touch him, hold him, he couldn't sleep on his lap, couldn't feed him candies or lick his ice cream and run way, he could only here him. He only had this media player to feel his slight presence, to feel his love through his voice.

Jungkook always urged Taehyung to love and live his life. He always urged him to be good, to be better day by day. And That's what love is, right! Something that makes you better.

-x-x-x-x-x-

"Jungkook I'm asking you for the last time, marry Ji-eun and take over the company or see your dad go to jail and trust me if he goes, I'll make sure you aren't spared either."