Chapter 11

It doesn't take much time for Taehyung and Jungkook to fall back to their daily routine once they come back to the city.

The main highlight of the  trip was when Jungkook proposed the idea of live-in which wasn't fancy, not at all. It was like their usual conversation but Taehyung was awestruck by the idea and who was he to deny. He hugged Jungkook who was laying on their bed with a bag of chips in his hand, nearly choking Jungkook with his bear hug, making bag of chips fly across the room. He was more than excited to shift once the weekend approached as they reach  Seoul.

It was Sunday and Jungkook came along with Taehyung to assist him in packing. So now Jungkook was lying on the bed watching Taehyung getting frustrated over little things. Actually that was Jungkook's definition of assisting so don't blame him for that. Clothes all over the bed and floor thrown haphazardly, Taehyung was searching for something Jungkook didn't know. He just watched Taehyung in half amusement and half confused state.

"Babe what are you searching for?" He asked finally after his straight thirty minutes of scrutinizing but confused stare.

"My photo frame !! It's my only picture with Jimin. I'm not getting it." Taehyung sighed frustratingly, not even sparing a look at his boyfriend. He's been searching for it frantically, for over an hour now.

Jungkook arched an eyebrow but didn't dare to say anything.  He couldn't trust his words right now after knowing that Taehyung was searching for a mere photo frame so frantically. ( Actually Jimin's photo frame).

"He is not picking up my call. Not even calling me up. And now I am not able to find our only photo frame." Taehyung breathed out defeatedly,  sitting on the edge of the bed. Jungkook crawled towards him and kissed Taehyung on his cheeks softly, making Taehyung's tensed shoulders sag with relief - that's how much Jungkook's touch has an  effect on him. He stared at Jungkook's face,  questioning him what to do next with an  innocent pout adorning his face.

"Just pack your clothes now. It might be somewhere under your clothes in the cupboard. You'll get it after packing your clothes." Jungkook assured a tensed Taehyung after kissing the frown away from his forehead.

Taehyung packed his bag in silence when he came across a familiar frame upside down in his cupboard. Taehyung exclaimed aloud,  identifying the thing, gaining Jungkook's attention as well.

"Kook I got it!! I found it !! Look at the picture! It's so cute ! Oh my God! " Taehyung jumped in excitement towards Jungkook to show him.

Jungkook glanced at the pink frame. He stared at it for good twenty seconds, clearly confused. In frame, Taehyung in his early secondary schooling was having ice cream with a same age boy in the park. A boxy grin on his face, while the other boy looked clearly annoyed because of his ice cream stained yellow shirt.

"Taehyung is it you?" Jungkook asked clearly confused by the picture for different reasons.

"Yep.. I just have this pic with me. We never clicked pictures much."

"I can tell your boxy grin was iconic from the very beginning."

Taehyung smiled staring down at the frame, fingers on his young self.

"You don't have any latest picture with him?" Jungkook asked, bringing Taehyung back from his trance.

"No I don't have one. This is the only picture I have. I only hope he is okay even if he is not contacting me." Taehyung said absentmindedly, stroking the boy from the frame, not caring about Jungkook's envious gaze.

"Hurry up Tae it's getting late." Jungkook stood up for packing Taehyung's stuff in the bag haphazardly because it was actually getting late for them.

Taehyung kept on checking his mobile phone expecting a call or even a text from Jimin every now and then. But there was no sign of it. Jungkook drove silently to their place. Even if he was pissed about this Jimin guy, he couldn't do much about it, after all he was Taehyung's best friend. He should understand what Taehyung was feeling right now. But it was getting very difficult for Jungkook.

-x-x-x-x-x-

It's been a week and Jimin was nowhere in Taehyung's contact. Taehyung felt irritated because Jimin always called him on Sundays and now he was gone all of a sudden. They would chat often but they only talked on Sundays so Taehyung always looked forward for the day.

Feeling dejected, he dropped his phone on the bed and went for a good shower. Jungkook came back home with take-away for the dinner as they decided to drop cooking for a day. As he entered his bedroom, he saw Taehyung's phone screen lit up. A message he suspected. It was Sunday so it immediately flashed up in his mind that it might be Jimin. Curiosity got  the best of him as Jungkook unlocked his screen. Taehyung's phone wallpaper was Jungkook sleeping on the office desk drooling on his shirt sleeves beneath his chin with cheeks slightly puffed. It was indeed a cute site. Jungkook chuckled in amusement, heading shaking at Taehyung's antics.

But it was all momentary as he opened the message which was from none other than Jimin himself as Jungkook expected. Jungkook felt his blood boil reading the drunken text message. Not just because it was a drunken text message but with the tone of the chat.

Jiminie:Hey sweetcheeksjjs bjeen so lonhg
I missffed u cutie3epid
I missfdd ur sexagyy voicccbhe daeling.

Anger was getting best of him but he decided to calm down concluding that the sender was drunk and that might be the reason for such a flirty text. So Jungkook decided to read above messages.

Jungkook thought that the above texts would be normal and more sensible, but he was so wrong - completely wrong. It didn't seem like a normal chat between friends, it seemed much more than that. Jimin was really flirty and asked for pictures every now and then. What really gets Jungkook was that, Taehyung willingly gave him when he asked for it. Only thing that kept him grounded was that Taehyung didn't send him any objectionable pictures even though Jimin was hinting one. It was like Taehyung was unaware of his intentions or he simply ignored Jimin's advancements. Jungkook tried to be patient. He really tried but Jimin didn't chat like a normal friend to Taehyung, so it was getting difficult for Jungkook to control his anger. Hell ! even best friends don't ask for such pictures and flirt with someone who already made it clear that he was seeing someone else. Taehyung told Jimin about Jungkook way before their relationship even started and Jungkook was happy knowing it. But letting Jimin flirt with him was getting him on his nerves. Taehyung only ignored his sexual remarks. Taehyung never told Jungkook about Jimin being all flirty with him so Jungkook decided not to confront him until Taehyung talks about it with him first. Now that Jimin texted him, Jungkook suspected that Taehyung would definitely talk about it with him. He just needed to be calm and collected before the topic of discussion came between them.

He just expects that Taehyung has got good reason for it. Actually he doesn't expect, he just hopes. Hopes that they just share a platonic relationship and he'll get okay with it as the time passes by. Hopes that at the end of the day Taehyung was only his.