Chapter 9

Taehyung was very excited to share the news to his mom. She was worried for him at the beginning but then she was happy knowing how important the man was to his son. He seemed to be a good person by Taehyung's talks so she didn't bother Taehyung much and accepted Jungkook. She was happy that Taehyung finally got someone to rely on, someone trustworthy in his life at Seoul because she still remembered how Taehyung used to cry and call her when he was all by himself.

"Jungkook I'm waiting for you in the cabin where are you?" Taehyung was seated on the couch with his take-away talking on the phone, waiting for Jungkook to join him at Jungkook's cabin.

"Yeah I'm at the door!" And the door opened swiftly with Jungkook looking exhausted, but yet handsome as always.

"We are never playing Overwatch in the middle of the night Tae." Jungkook said, dropping himself on the couch and resting his head on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Oh.. I'm sorry I just yearned  playing out of nowhere.. you okay? You want a massage? " Taehyung asked with an unintentional pout.

Jungkook kissed him on his shoulder, looking up at him with a smile on his face " disturb me I don't mind ."

He moved forward for a peck, only for it to linger on Taehyung's lips for a couple of moments more, both smiling like idiots in the kiss. Apparently they kissed a lot since last week of their confession and didn't seem to stop as they both craved a  single contact with each other.

"Ok but I love my appetite more. Go back !" Taehyung pushed him back teasingly with his arms on Jungkook's chest. Just in time, Jungkook grabbed his arms, bringing him more closer.

" It's not that easy to leave me. Even if you want to, you can't." Jungkook said, amusement clear in his voice, eyeing him with mischief.

"I don't want to." With sincerity in his eyes, Taehyung kissed him hard, plunging on to Jungkook while swaying in a rhythm.

"Thank you, love."  Jungkook mumbled in the kiss, grabbing Taehyung's waist tightly , afraid he would slip away from him.

It felt good to have a person you love beside you everytime, everyday. It felt good to see them when you want. Touch them when your fingers itch for the contact. Smile at their weird actions without getting caught staring. Laugh at their lame jokes. If Jungkook wanted he might smile at Taehyung for his every action. That's how much whipped he was.

It's been months they met and Taehyung was not the same person he was back then when they met. He was carefree. He laughs his heart out watching Baby Looney tunes show every evening. He gets excited when he sees kids playing in the park. He drags Jungkook along with him whenever he spots squirrels. He usually eats mouthful, being pouty when he chews. Sometimes he sips cold drink with six straws all at once when he is bored. He bounces on the couch whenever he wins the game, teasing Jungkook with tongue stuck out. He is a typical five year old kid - kid that Jungkook wanted to be. Taehyung's eyes would shine with enthusiasm when  Jungkook would bring gifts for him. One of the gift that Taehyung cherishes the most is Stay with me  locket which Jungkook gifted Taehyung on their first official date.

They both got habituated by each other's presence 24/7. They were inseparable literally. They always stayed in each other's embrace.

Taehyung mostly stayed the night at Jungkook's. A simple kiss would turn into a passionate one, only to cuddle each other to sleep. Taehyung would wake up at night Sometimes and stare at his angel - the one who saved him. He would steal kisses from his sleepyhead of a boyfriend and pretend that he was asleep when Jungkook would wake up from the sensation. With Jungkook's arms around him, he never felt insecure. He only felt safe. Safe from his dark days, safe from his worries, safe from his pain and loneliness.

Taehyung visited his flat once or twice in a week but never alone. Jungkook always came with him. They spent nights together, afraid to ever feel a tinge of loneliness they used to feel. They had each other and were blessed to have each other's back.

-x-x-x-x-x-

"Tae wake up baby, it's afternoon. You might be hungry, you should have something." Jungkook said, sleepy himself, spooning naked Taehyung for warmth. Taehyung groaned just to turn towards him and throw his arms and legs onto Jungkook, sighing with content on getting a good sleeping position with cheeks flushed against Jungkook's bare chest.

Jungkook pinched his cheeks bringing his lips near to his, for the kiss.
"Babe wake up!" He said, hands caressing Taehyung's cheeks gently.
Taehyung whined, not wanting to give up on Jungkook's body warmth.

"I don't wanna get up kook it's nice comfy in here." Taehyung mumbled, after a short whining session.

"You okay?" Jungkook asked out of concern.

"Yes I am. Don't worry. I wanted this. We wanted this. I'm okay." Taehyung said, reassuring Jungkook with his hands enveloping Jungkook's on his cheeks.

"We good?" Jungkook asked, hesistantly.

"Of course kookkkk!" Taehyung tried to plunge himself on Jungkook for a kiss but hissed in pain as the pain in his back wasn't letting him move much.

"Tae stay here. Don't move. I'll go get something for brunch and meds for your pain. Just stay here. Don't move, you'll hurt yourself." "If you want anything call me , okay?"
Taehyung just nodded frantically.

Last night was crazy. Taehyung in his usual mischief mode was getting irritated when he was loosing the game. Jungkook didn't budge though, he was just amused by his behavior. Taehyung kept on yelling that he cheated. Game after game Taehyung started to cheat by distracting Jungkook. He pinched him on his thighs, tickled him, started his fake ass drama, wailing throughout the apartment. When all his tricks failed, Taehyung got up from his place and straddled Jungkook's lap, blocking his vision.

He stared dead into his eyes.
"You won't let me win?"

"Just two days ago you were telling me I shouldn't be biased, I shouldn't let you win easily. You were the one to challenge me. What now?" Jungkook wiggled his eyebrow, pursing his lips to control his upcoming laughter which was threatening to spill.

"Oh ? When did I say that ? I don't say such things kook. Don't lie." Taehyung said, lips pouty looking down at his chest, fingers fumbling onto each other on Jungkook's shirt.

"Awe baby..you don't remember?" Jungkook arched his eyebrow as Taehyung nodded slightly.

"Lemme make you remember then baby, be ready!" Jungkook was about to grab him by his waist when Taehyung ran away giggling. He knew Jungkook would tickle him to death. It was better to run away from the tickle monster.

Apartment filled with Taehyung's giggle and gasps as he was running from bedroom to living room to dinning table. Jungkook followed him with a mischief grin letting Taehyung run how much he can.

"Wait you brat. You need some spanking." Taehyung laughed at that holding his stomach, standing on the bed.

Taking this as opportunity, Jungkook pushed him down on the bed, hovering over him.

With huge smiles on their faces, gasping lightly, silence fell over the room.
Taehyung held Jungkook's face with both arms, fingers grazing over his scar that he got on his cheek as Jungkook leaned into his touch.

Jungkook wetted his lips, looking down at his beautiful boyfriend - blonde hair almost faded to black splayed on the pillow, intriguing beautiful beige eyes, his pink sinful lips and Jungkook's shirt seemingly huge on him displaying his sharp collarbones. His features never failed to stun Jungkook. And knowing that it's all for him, makes him feel proud.

Taehyung bit his lips in anticipation, knowing Jungkook's intense stare on him. "I want you." Taehyung whispered. It was meant to happen when they both couldn't resist each other's touch - when they both craved for something more when they kissed everytime.

Jungkook fixated his eyes on Taehyung's for a sign of hesitation but he gets none.

"Babe it's okay.. you don't have to.....uhmmmm". And it all started with a passionate kiss.

Every moment i share with you
Feels like I'm living in a dream
The dream which I never wanna wake up from!
The dream i would love to get lost in!