FORTY-ONE

it wasn't exactly love at first sight,but familiarity

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

it wasn't exactly love at first sight,
but familiarity. like: oh hello, it's you.
it's always going to be you.

EVERYTHING WAS GOING TO SHIT

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

EVERYTHING WAS GOING TO SHIT.

Everyday Robb Stark won battles, yet still it felt as if he were losing this war. Hermione was still gone and there was no word from Willem, the Kingslayer had been released by the hands of his own mother, he'd just received word that Stannis Baratheon had lost against the boy King's army and now Lord Roose Bolton sat in front of him to deliver even more bad news: Theon had betrayed them, took Winterfell and was holding his brothers hostage.

"We've sent over a dozen ravens. None have returned," Lord Bolton said. "My bastard is only a few days from Winterfell once he captures—

"Theon has my brothers if we storm the castle—

"He wouldn't dare hurt the boys," he denounced. "They're his only hope of escaping the North with his head."

Robb exhaled, his mind trying to work through all of this mess to find a solution. It wasn't pain, or hurt he felt for Theon. It was nothing but anger. They had been raised together like brothers, Theon was his best friend. They fought together, talked about girls together, there was nothing in this world Robb wouldn't have done for him until now.

"Send word to your son, any Ironborn who surrender will be allowed to return safely to their homes."

Lord Bolton stared at the King questioningly. "A touch of mercy is a virtue, your grace, too much—

"Any Ironborn with the exception of Theon Greyjoy," Robb seethed. "He betrayed our cause, he betrayed me and we will hunt him down no matter where he runs."

"I expect his countrymen will turn him in the minute they hear the offer."

He would show Theon no mercy, Robb thought, finger digging into his palms. Not only had be broken trust but put the lives of those he loved in danger. There was no redemption that could make up for that. No words, which could remedy anything he did to his brothers.