FORTY-FOUR

funny how the starscrossed right

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

funny how the stars
crossed right.

They had been walking for days with no end in sight

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

They had been walking for days with no end in sight. Snow filled mountain ranges turned into sprawling grassy plains which seemed to go on for miles and miles. Thalia's feet were aching and if she must say, she was tired of eating the rabbits Osha hunted and had slept comfortably in a bed for longer than she cared for.

With Leo and Rickon just an arms reach away from them and Bran being carried in a wagon they'd found on an abandoned farm a few leagues back, Thalia began to debate whether they'd reach the Neck alive, nevertheless the south.

"I think we should stop here and set up camp," the Dornish woman said, her feet stopping in the dirt as she adjusted a few bags of necessities they'd taken from Winterfell before their second expedition. "The sun is sinking below the horizon and it'll be dark soon."

The rest of them stop along with her, though there's a protest in Osha's eyes and Thalia already knows what's coming next. "No, we need to keep moving," she said adamantly. "At least until we're out of these areas. It's not safe to be so open."

Thalia rolled her eyes and plopped herself down. "The boys are tired and Hordor can't keep pushing Bran without rest."

"Hordor."

"We stay here, rest and then we'll leave before sunrise." Waving down the boys to turn back around, Osha grumbled something under her breath as she helped Hordor settle Bran outside of the wooden wagon.

When setting up they each had tasks: Thalia and the boys would help make up the makeshift tents which were made from various blankets they'd taken from that abandoned farm and large stick they'd also found. Hordor started the fire that would keep them warm at night while Osha would start prepping whatever animal she's hunted. Tonight's dinner shockingly wasn't rabbit, but instead squirrel.

The wildling caught, Thalia's wild expression as she skinned the poor animal clean. "Better than nothin' ain't it?" she prosed before continuing with her work.

Together they sat under the stars and would sometimes trade stories. Thalia would tell tales about her years at the Matron of Etiquette; the rancid septs who delivered punishments as if they were candy and the beautiful balls they would hold, dancing recitals and all the crazy adventures Hermione would drag her into. "She dragged me out into town and we got lost and missed our boat back to the Matrons. We ended up having to convince this woman to let us spend the night in her house in exchange for work in her tavern, only to buy a boat ride back with the tips we made."

POPPY | Game Of Thronesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें