The one with Sophie's birthday pt1

En başından başla

"number one, talk louder I don't think she can hear you." She said sassily. "Number two, stop being so picky."

Keefe rolled his ice blue eyes dismissively.

"Then what do I do?" He pleaded for help in a lower voice so Sophie wouldn't hear him.

"Just take her out to buy her some jewelry." Biana decided.

"Okay fine." Keefe

The night before

Keefe, Biana, dex, Fitz, tam, and Linh were sitting in biana's room late at night. It was around 10:40pm.

Fitz was sitting against the headboard on biana's bed. Linh was siting criss crossed next to him on the bed. Biana was sitting on her velvet couch with tam next to her. Dex was sitting on the chair that matches the couch a few feet away.

Fitz was wearing a faint teal cotton shirt with matching shorts. Linh was wearing a cotton lavender crop top shirt that ended a bit before her belly button with matching lavender cotton booty shorts. Biana was wearing a baby pink silk tube top with spaghetti straps in matching baby pink silk booty shorts. Tam was wearing a grey shirt with black pants. Dex was wearing a faint green shirt with grey shorts.

"Guys so I planned a whole huge surprise party for Sophie tomorrow." Biana said as she opened a planner in her lap.

"Why?" Tam asked confusedly.

"Because it's her birthday dipshit." Biana threw a decorative pillow at his face.

"Oh yeahhhh." Tam realized as he caught the pillow and smirked at her.

She rolled her eyes and looked at the group.

"Isn't it a bit last minute. It's almost 11pm." Fitz asked.

"And we don't have anything to decorate with or food. And we can't send out invitations right now." Dex added.

"We have gifts but that's all." Fitz piled on.

"And we don't have outfits!" Linh exclaimed in horror to Biana.

"What if I told you guys I've been planning a huge party at my house for two months now? And I sent out invitations 2 weeks ago, almost the whole school is coming. And I've already hired people for decorating and they come tomorrow at 6am sharp. Andddd I've ordered food to be delivered. All we have to do is show up." Biana smirked smugly.

Everyone stared in her in shock and confusion.

"How come you didn't tell us?" Fitz asked.

"Because I knew you guys would want to get your grubby hands into my plans." Biana waved him off dismissively.

"Okay. But I don't have a good outfit." Linh whined.

Biana stood up and walked to her walk in closet which was the size of a room. She opened it and watched the bright lights turn on automatically, reflecting in her eyes.

She turned to them and put her right hand on her hip as she gestured up and down to her closet with her left hand of more than 476 dresses, only counting ball gowns and party dresses.

"I think we can pull something together." She smiled as she side eyed her closet of wonders and looked back at her best friend.

"Probably." Linh smiled, her eyes lighting up in amaze.

"All of you be here by 7am sharp." Biana told them before walking down the isle between the racks of nearly put up dresses in rainbow order, examining which one to wear.