The Flight

The next morning Jack wasn't as sore as he was yesterday. He didn't know why Ronald was so excited and packing bags. Jack had asked but he told Jack it was a surprise. Jack hated surprises. He was also happy that Ronald and Isaac were talking because for a minute he thought Ronald would hate Isaac. Isaac came and apologized to Jack earlier, but Jack wasn't mad with Isaac. To Jack, they seemed like one big happy family.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

"Come in," shouted Ronald.

Ellena entered in a dark blue dress that show ever print of her body. Isaac dropped his suitcase while starring at her.

"My gosh, the lord has blessed me with an angel," said Isaac.

"Why don't you two go ahead and run along and take Jack and I to the airport," said Ronald, as he carried the heavy suitcases.

"Follow me then. We're leaving my truck at the airport, and I'll have some one to pick it up later. You know Ronald, I decided to do a double date, so we're going to the same place," said Ellena.

Ronald starred shocked that they all were going to the same place.

"Don't worry though. We will have different rooms of course," said Ellena, then she whispered, "We can both give them their wedding rings at the same place. In front of that golden statue with water coming out of it."

Ronald was a little disappointed that Ellena beat him to the planning. He knew that they had to go on their own separate dates once they got there, but they will receive their wedding ring at the same time. Ronald wanted to take Jack to a carnival and sadly Ellena had the same thing planned for her and Isaac.

"Let's go," exclaimed Ellena.

Jack just starred at Ellena because the last time he saw her, she forced herself on him and drugged her. Ronald knew what happened and knew that Jack had to be thinking about it.

"You have nothing to worry about, Jack. We're going to be one big happy family staying in this house," said Ronald.

"What do you mean, we're going to be one big happy family," questioned Jack.

"Don't worry about that. I just want you to enjoy Costa Rica."

By the time Jack and Ronald made it to the truck, Ellena was already prepared to drive off. Jack never knew Ellena to be so happy. He thought Ronald had drugged her. Jack knew that eventually he would have to begin to trust her again, but only when he was ready to forgive and not forget. Ellena sped down the highway passing every car that was in her path. She sent everybody sprawling back into their seats. Jack clutched the armrest for dear life. The airport was an hour away, but they made it there in thirty minutes.

When Jack stepped out of the truck, he nearly fell over on his face. Ronald caught Jack though barely managing his own balance. Ellena skipped into the airport with Isaac struggling to keep up with her. Ronald grabbed Jack hand while the other filled with suitcases and took off into the airport.

Jack was beginning to have fun. He knew that Costa Rica had to be even more fun than the trip so far. He didn't think he would enjoy himself, but he was already smiling and excited. He was just as excited as Ellena was.

"Number 987624, 765423, 7468651, and 6542165," said the luggage bag carrier.

They checked their luggage one by one. They had to check their body next, and that's what made Jack scared. He requested a female attendant to check him. Ronald knew that Jack feared most men, mostly because of what he went through. After they were checked, they went to candy shops and bought tons of candy. They then stopped by and grabbed some grubs on the way to the airplane.

Jack was enjoying the jokes Ronald was telling him. He laughed until his face turned blue. Ronald loved the way Jack's face looked when it is stuffed with candy.

"Jack, you have some candy juice dripping out of your mouth," said Ronald with a smile.

"You're over there talking about Jack, but look at Isaac," said Ellena with a giggle.

Isaac and Jack looked at each other and smiled.

"Our flight is leaving," said Isaac, as he sprung up and raced to the airplane followed by Jack.

They nudged and pushed each other as they ran. Ronald and Ellena did nothing but laughed and talked amongst each other.

"Ronald, you know we could do one big happy wedding," said Ellena.

"I was actually thinking that. You can move out of the forest and stay in the house with us. The house has plenty enough room in case you and Isaac have some young ones," grinned Ronald.

"No, you and Jack may have little ones running around the house. You're not going to give that boy a break especially that you know that he can't get pregnant."

"I mean there's a way that he can get pregnant, but I'm not putting him through that just yet."

"Oh my gosh, I think I just heard just yet."

"Would you shut up, so we can catch up with them?"

When they got to the airplane they found Isaac and Jack sitting in their seats awaiting their arrival. They both were shaking out of their skin. Ellena and Ronald laughed at their fright of the airplanes.

"I take it you boys never been in the air before," said Ronald, "Just wait until it takes off."

The airplane began to drive forward and began to soar into the air. Jack put his hands against his ears because the elevation was so high that his ears felt weak. He pecked Isaac on the shoulder, but Isaac was too scared to turn his head around. Jack enjoyed the view of the clouds, sun, and etc.. He felt like he was an astronaut out of space. Ronald pulled Jack closer to him, and Jack laid his head on his shoulders and fell asleep.