Finally Free

The following day, the prostitution ring came to retrieve Isaac and Jack. Isaac and Jack were still heavily sedated when they were loaded into the van. Jack eyes were slightly cracked but he wasn't alert at all. The saliva dangled from his mouth onto the van's floor. Jack only noticed someone carrying him, and that he couldn't get out of the person's grip. Jack and Isaac were paralyzed from the vaccine Ellena gave them. Ellena kissed Isaac and Jack both as tears ran down her face. She knew that Jack was going to be sold for good and that Isaac was going to be sold with Jack. She didn't know whether Ronald was going to give her Isaac or not.

Ellena stood there and watched as they closed the van doors and fell down to her knees and began to sob. She hated that she betrayed them like that. They were both good boys, and she wanted them both. She didn't want any harm to come to them, so she decided to talk to the driver about how she wanted them to be treated.

"Excuse me, sir," said Ellena.

"What can I do for you," asked the man.

"I just wanted to talk to you about the conditions I want the children to be shipped in."

"Well, I'll ship them just like I do any others."

"What I'm saying is I don't want any harm to come to them. They've been through enough already, and I can't bear to see anything happening to them."

"Well, you do know if the medicine comes off and they give us trouble, then we're going to have to act on it. We can't afford them getting loose again, because that might be a chance we get caught."

"I understand sir, but please don't let anybody beat them. They're good kids, and they will comply with you as long as you treat them right."

"Lady, I'll make sure no harm will come to them. In the meantime, you can't leave until you're notified. Once the boss have them in his hands heavily secured, then he will bring your money and you can be well on your way."

"I'm supposed to have my payment right now. He didn't tell me anything about them being back safe and secured in his hands. Well, you listen to me, you tell your guy damn boss that I want my payment. I will get it one way or another, even if that includes murdering people," growled Ellena as her eyes pierced the heart of the driver.

The driver looked at Ellena, got in the van, and sped away. Ellena took out her cellphone and called Ronald, she wanted to know what his decision was.

"Hello," said Ellena, "Am I speaking with Ronald?"

"Indeed, you are. What have you called me for? I know you only call me when you need help with the businesses you get yourself caught in," replied Ronald.

"No, I'm actually calling about the boy."

"Is it about Isaac?"

"Yes, who else could it be about?"

"Well, I'm still going to try to purchase him today and win the bid along with Jack. He and Jack are close, and I don't want to split them up and ruin their friendship."

"You know that you only see Jack as a sex slave, and probably wouldn't want him to have any male friends around. Why not just purchase a girl and let me purchase Isaac.?"

"I'm not going to let you purchase Isaac. Jack is going to be depressed after he leaves him, and I can't have an unhappy mate."

"So, you really do care about this boy Jack?"

"If I didn't care about him, there is no way in the world I would've bought him. He has far more potentials than just being a sex slave."