The Abduction

Jack was grounded for a month by his parents after they've found out that he was gay. He wasn't allowed to associate with his friends, neither was he allowed to go out. Jack was sick and tired of being punished for no apparent reasons by his parents, so he decided he needed to go to a gay club to be freed. He decided that he had to wait to midnight in order to sneak out, and little did he know that was the last time anybody was going to see him.

"Jack, honey, dinner is ready," called Jack's mother.

"I'm not hungry," growled Jack.

"Honey, you haven't eaten in days. You can't starve yourself to death."

"Tasha, let me get him," growled Jack's father angrily.

"Bill, don't you lie a finger on him," shouted Tasha.

Jack was laid across his bed, when suddenly he was thrown into the wall with such an unforgiving force. Jack whimpered in pain, as his father's hand wrapped around his neck.

"You little faggot, you're not going to disrespect us. You don't do anything for this house to provide, so you're going to live by my rules or get out," shouted Bill.

"Ahhhh," whimpered Jack.

"Bill, leave him alone," shouted Tasha, as she pulled him off of Jack.

"Get down there now and eat you little faggot, before I show you what a faggot actually does."

Jack eyes widened in fear as he struggled to stand, but his father kicked him in the abdomen extremely hard with an unforgettable force. Following the kick, he picked Jack up and punched him repeatedly across his face. Jack then passed out in the floor. Jack was completely covered in bruises, scars, and cuts.

Later that night, Jack awakened to find himself tucked in bed. He knew that it had to have been from his generous mother, because his father wouldn't have the heart to treat his wounds that were inflicted by him. Jack checked the time to find that it was a little pass midnight, and he knew that it was time for him to head to the club. Jack texted his friend Aron, to see if he wanted to go with him, but Aron didn't respond. Jack couldn't blame him. Everybody that was in Jack life turned their back on him after they found out he was gay. The people that Jack trusted were the very people to turn their back on him when he came out of the closet. Jack called a taxi and hurried to find an outfit suitable for the club.

Jack didn't want to wear anything to revealingly, because he was a virgin. He wasn't interested in having sexual intercourse with anybody. He wanted that to come later. Jack dug through his closet until he came across his favorite outfit. It was a black t-shirt with a black leather jack along with fitted jeans that showed his perfect butt. He brushed his hair and let it kind of flow in his face barely covering his eyes. He caught a glimpse of the taxi, and out of the door he went.

When Jack arrived at the club, he had chills that went down his spine. He wanted to get back in the taxi and go home, but by the time he turned back the taxi was gone. Jack knew there was no turning back. Jack opened the door and walked into his soon to be nightmare.

"Hello, honeybuns," said a guy at the entrance, "You're here for.."

Jacked looked confused. He wasn't quite sure what he was there for.

"I came to have a drink," responded Jack.

"That's all honeybuns," questioned the guy, "Why don't you follow me honeybuns, I think I know exactly what you need."

Jack followed the weird man hesitantly. To Jack surprise, the guy led him to a bar in the club. Jack was able to breathe, so he exhaled a sigh of relief. He sat down and ordered a drink. Jack sat there thinking about the guy and how friendly he was to him, but he quickly shook those thoughts out of his mind.

"Hey, what can I get for you," asked the bartender.

"I'd like to have strawberry Vodka," replied Jack, "Thanks."

Jack looked up and noticed a man starring at him. He man was at least six feet and five inches tall, and on top of that he was muscular. He had black curly hair that looked as if he put jell on it. He was dressed neatly, in a pair of jeans with a fitted t-shirt. Jack quickly glanced away so the guy wouldn't notice him staring.

The bar tender returned with Jack's order, and he began to sip his wine. Suddenly, somebody took the seat next to Jack, and it was the man who was staring at Jack.

"Hey. How are you," asked the guy.

"Umm, I'm fine," responded Jack.

"What brought you here?"

"I just come by for a drink."

"Are you serious? Are you interested in having someone tonight?"

"No, and I don't see how that will be any of your business."

"Chill man, don't be so harsh. I'm John by the way."

"I'm Jack."

"Where'd you get that scar from," asked John, as he rubbed a finger across the scar.

"I just fell, that's all. May you excuse me, I'm going to the rest room."

"Ok, I'll watch your drink."

Young Jack fell the first rule and that is to never leave your drink unintended, especially with a stranger nearby. Jack went to the restroom and starred in the mirror. He saw a reflection of his father, and the abuse he's endured from him over the past years. While Jack was in the restroom, John sprinkled some pills in his drink, and he stirred it up. It was to make Jack sleep and paralyze him. When Jack returned he gulped his whole drink down.

"Slow up man, what wrong with you," asked John concerningly.

Suddenly, Jack got up, but he fell to the floor.

"Is he ok," asked the bar tender.

"He's fine he just had a little too much to drink. I'll take care of him, we're friends."

"Ok."

"Jack, I need you to follow my guide," whispered John.

He led Jack out of the back door to the club and put him in his car. He removed his jacket and his t-shirt and noticed the scars. He knew that he had to heal the scars before he called his boss to get him. He found some ropes and began to bound him.

"What are you doing," Jack managed to slur out of his mouth.

"Shut up," snapped John as he put a ball gag in Jack's mouth.

"Help," Jack began to scream in muffled cries, but no one could hear him.

John reached down and took Jack's shoes and socks off and began to bound his ankles. Tears rolled down Jack's face, because he didn't know what was going to happen to him. He had a feeling that this was the last time anybody was going to be hearing anything from him, and he was right.

"I'm going to give you this to help with the pain, and make you feel better," said Jack with a growl.

He pulled out a needle from his pocket, and placed it against Jack's neck,

"Now you need to be still, or it will only hurt worse."

He began to inject the medicine into Jack, despite of his reluctance to take the medicine. Tears came down his face even harder, as he struggled to move but was unsuccessful.

"I told you so Jack," snapped John.

Within seconds Jack was fast asleep, and John used that opportunity to speed off to his hideaway.  

"Stay tuned for the next chapter. I will appreciate your comments. Thanks. "